UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I Want Stargate MiniMates!!!

I Want Stargate MiniMates!!!!

I love MiniMates and I love Stargate and I would really love for them to make Stargate MiniMates. So, who is with me or am I the only one? Come on guys, you know that StarGate MiniMates would be awesome, they could have some from the movie, SG 1 and Atlantis. It would make since now that they've got Battlestar Galactica Mates, Stargate would be the next logical step. Don't you think so?

So, what do you say guys, lets make those StarGate MiniMates right away. :)

• 3 weeks later...

hey i was thinking of the same thing! i was thinking it would be cool if dst could make stargate sg-1 minimates, especially when they are in scale with the dst stargate sg-1 gate. i was also thinking dst could make atlantis minimates, that would be cool too. here is some comparison shots of the minimates with the DST stargate:

Stargate behind batman and omac:

picsst2.png

Ohhh look how big it is.

picszw2.png

hey look i cross the boarder!!

picsgq2.png

i hope this will gives DST an idea that with mainmates; the gate size is perfect. i would be all over this if DST makes minimates, who's with me :D? :jack:

• 3 weeks later...

hey i think it would be cool to post a few pics of my stargate sg-1 minimate. this is just a work in progress so its not 100% done yet. here is some pics i took of a sg member, later on it will change to a Col. O'Neill minimate with a Col. Mitchell to follow.

here are the pics:

the stargate with sg minimate:

picslu3.png

a up close pic:

picsmu8.png

a much bigger pic:

picszv2.png

• 4 months later...

I like SG-1 a lot and I'm ok with Atlantis... that being said, I'm not so sure if that's the best idea. Case in point. I LOVE BSG ( Battlestar Galactica, to the uninitiated ) and with each set we are gettin so much of the same molds again and again. I love the Apollo, Starbuck and Boomer, but the ONLY difference between them are the heads. We've got a bunch of flightsuits and now a bunch of "standard" uniforms with Adama, Tigh and Cain. Next set? Flightsuit Helo uniformed Apollo and Starbuck. Now I'll buy this line cause I'm addicted and crazy but from a "creative/artistic" stand point it's not so awesome. Sadly if they did come out with a SG line... I would likely buy it. But Reideen1313 had a good point, now that the series is over for the most part it's a bit late to start a toy line.

Also I have a quick custom of an SG soldier

SG1-MM.jpg

Dualla Body

Apollo flight jacket and hands

Head and hair I know but I'd rather someone guessed

i'd love stargate and diamond already have the rights for them and given the succsess of BSG i would like to think that next year maybe with the release of the staight to dvd movies they might do something.

the line would have a long life What with 10 seasons of sg-1 & 3 of atlantis and they could do what they did with the cylon wave that came out first but with jaffa and army build and if your like me you'd buy a case just to swap heads around and make "red shirt" sg-1 characters

I watch both series and am looking forward to the forthcoming Stargate: Universe (or whatever the third series ends up being called) and would buy SG minimates. As others have said there are infinite characters and variations to pick from. Though you can easily custom them up if you have some BSG minimates I've noticed. Duella's body plus White Queen's head and hair and makes for a nice Sam Carter. In fact I've been thinking about customizing my spare Thunderbird into a Teal'c, the face is just right I think.

• 1 month later...
I watch both series and am looking forward to the forthcoming Stargate: Universe (or whatever the third series ends up being called) and would buy SG minimates. As others have said there are infinite characters and variations to pick from. Though you can easily custom them up if you have some BSG minimates I've noticed. Duella's body plus White Queen's head and hair and makes for a nice Sam Carter. In fact I've been thinking about customizing my spare Thunderbird into a Teal'c, the face is just right I think.

I WOULD BUY EVERY STARGATE MINIMATE! I hope they make them. -Rick

• 5 weeks later...
I like SG-1 a lot and I'm ok with Atlantis... that being said, I'm not so sure if that's the best idea. Case in point. I LOVE BSG ( Battlestar Galactica, to the uninitiated ) and with each set we are gettin so much of the same molds again and again. I love the Apollo, Starbuck and Boomer, but the ONLY difference between them are the heads. We've got a bunch of flightsuits and now a bunch of "standard" uniforms with Adama, Tigh and Cain. Next set? Flightsuit Helo uniformed Apollo and Starbuck. Now I'll buy this line cause I'm addicted and crazy but from a "creative/artistic" stand point it's not so awesome. Sadly if they did come out with a SG line... I would likely buy it. But Reideen1313 had a good point, now that the series is over for the most part it's a bit late to start a toy line.

Also I have a quick custom of an SG soldier

SG1-MM.jpg

Dualla Body

Apollo flight jacket and hands

Head and hair I know but I'd rather someone guessed

I love that custom.....The smirk really says Jack o'Neil to me :P

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...