UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

1,000 Members!

Look at that! Before it changes, that is. We've got 1,000 members! I thought that was pretty cool. Like I said, though, it's likely that a lot of them are spam bots, but what the heck! They're members too (sort of)! :D

P.S. I almost put this in Forum News and Announcements, but I thought better of it. :whistling:

1,000 MEMBERS YES!!!!!!

:lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

...:::Halo11701:::...

Lol, I remember that toothbrush post! Though serioulsy, with names like 'adultmovies' I can't believe that they think they'll go unnoticed.

Glomit

^First of all, "bots" are automated (sometimes, sometimes they're set up by real people) signed up members that make a nonsense topic full of links, advertising something in a very annoying way. A toothbrush bot is a bot that advertises toothbrushes. Yeah, it's happened before, as weird as it sounds. I think we still have the topic open, just as an exhibit. :)

EDIT: Here it is. Boy, was that weird:

We've got big ones, little ones, right-smack dab in the middle ones...

Wow what an accomplishment! Congratulations Multiverse!!!