UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spider-man 3 Convention set announced

newaddict

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, my word...freaking yes. This is so awesome; I need two. One for my brother, and one for me--but will these be re-released in the regular series once it comes out?

It's worded as 'preview' so yes they likely will be. Also they wouldn't keep the regular spidey from the major line now would they!

T.

Ooh, they are out on my Bday! How nice... too bad im a brit. :verymad: Ah well. Ill buy them when they're out in the UK. If ever...

*Patriot*

So I guess that officially dashes our hopes for a Hawkeye/Vision con exclusive?...

I dont think that pack was ever likely to happen...

However as these are a 'preview set' and the whole series is supposedly due in June then my guess is we will see a NEW exclusive for SDCC, I'm still betting it will be the Rosyln/Zerak BSG two pack.

T.

I wonder if those haters from EW.com will be ordering these? :rolleyes:

As far as availability, if you miss the convention version, you can still get them in the two Spidey 3 waves, as I believe they were both announced in the initial line-up, correct?

Starbuck and two Spideys and it's only March?! I'm not sure if my poor aching wallet can handle all the stuff hitting this year.

I just hope DST's site ships to Canada!

Good question! Does anybody know if DST ships to Canada? Fujis... I'm looking in your direction. Any idea?

Nevermind my last question. DST DOES NOT SHIP INTERNATIONNALY! Just try to purchase something on their site and you'll see.

Just signed up for an account, and got this message:

~~~~~

International Shoppers' Note

We can only sell items to United States customers at this time. We are working towards providing our international customers with the ability to order directly from us. If your address is in a country other than the United States, we will let you know via email when we are able to accept non-US orders. Please contact us with any questions you might have.

~~~~~

Good question! Does anybody know if DST ships to Canada? Fujis... I'm looking in your direction. Any idea?

Nope, I was just about to respond to Barry's comment with a "Yeah, me too" but you beat me to it. If they don't ship directly to Canada I'm sure we'll be able to get an American member to forward it to us.

I wonder how many will buy from the site, considering if I read that right that it's only available on the day of the con on the site as well...

Definately interested if we're organizing for us poor international folk

If anyone can get me a set from either the con or dst's site i'd be a very happy man.

I would order from the site myself, but once again us Non-US collector's get screwed :verymad:

I'm excited about this. This seems to be a nice little thing that DST is doing. I wish we could see pics of the other minimates in the Spider-Man 3 wave, though. It would affect how many sets of these and of the normal waves I would buy. The only hard decision is, how many do I need? One set for the office, one set for my home desk, one set to mingle with the other minimates, another to play with my ML Sentinel, another to keep in package... Oh, how much are these? :tongue: Please be normal price. Please.