UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

series 15,16,17,18 all out on the 30th june!!!!!!!

winkerbean

I'm hoping that's a typo, otherwise it'd be suicide. Too many Marvel mates at once for retailers let alone buyers, many retailers would choose the "best" if that was the case, and that'd mean IMO picking Spidey 3 stuff over the rest...

No offense, but if DST was that desperate to get Spidey 3 stuff out, post-pone the other waves. I know it'd screw up the Ghost Rider stuff, but that'll just mean it's like the X-Men last stand stuff, due months after the DVD release is all.

where is series 14 minimates? omg i'm freakin out here. I've waited forever! No show no nothing. They aren't anywhere to be found. Even when i pre-ordered them my comic store still hasn't gotten them. I thought they were coming out feb 28th. now its march 3. Ugh. I'm getting impatient here. I'm about to give up on minimates.... I dunno. I just think its stupid how we all keep having to wait and wait and then NOTHING shows. And then when it does we can't afford it because we've given up on saving up. Oye....

well i've just notice to add more "fuel to the fire" that this month has dc minimates wave 2 out on the 21st and once again on diamonds wedsite that marvel series 14 (x-men the last stand) and BSG wave 1 are out on the 28th, so lets see 1 case of each = me broke :wallbash:

well i've just notice to add more "fuel to the fire" that this month has dc minimates wave 2 out on the 21st and once again on diamonds wedsite that marvel series 14 (x-men the last stand) and BSG wave 1 are out on the 28th, so lets see 1 case of each = me broke :wallbash:

jeeze well it's a good thing I came into a little extra cash. Try paying for 15 cases. :P Not that I'm complaining, it's a lot of goodness in one month. :biggrin:

^^ Jeez, JL, that works out to a half-a-case-a-day habit. How many miniates a day is that?

SO, both DST releases are scheduled for Mar 28th? If they hit the West Coast a week early, like they've done in the past, that's three different lines arriving on March 21st! Sweet honey in the hive, I don't know if my heart can take it.

^ Half a case is 6 two packs or 12 minimates.

================================

With the recent news, it's looking more like this.

West Coast

BSG - March 7

Marvel W14 - March 14

DC W2 - March 28

Everyone Else

BSG - March 14

Marvel W14 - March 28

DC W2 - March 28

With the recent news, it's looking more like this.

West Coast

BSG - March 7

Marvel W14 - March 14

DC W2 - March 28

Holy cow march 7th is this week! I really hope that is true I was getting really freaked they were all coming out on the sameday.

Wow this wave is going to be killer! Though I doubt this is true seeing that the retails would be full to the top from stocks from the minis, lol.

...:::Halo11701:::...

Wow that is alot of minimates, If they release all those minimates the demand from the buyers would be choosen on one particular product most likely spiderman 3 because of the movie. Thus making the demand for the others to decrease, with demand decreasing and people not buying them but a particular lot then there is going to be a surplus and the other sets would go on sale. But the local comic book stores prices are already to high on everything except comic books. SO i would say that the best places would be the Big retailer stores. :D

Yeah, I asked my LCS guy and he has the Avengers line slated for the end of June and then the Spiderman one for sometime in July. He could tell that I would kill for both. :tongue:

Can't wait!

Glomit