UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Punisher: Minimate Justice Video Game

luke314pi

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be good for me seeing as I have parental codes and other stuff on my computer
I'm glad I'm not the only one. However, I think it'd be totally wickedawesomecool to have Minimate gore! I mean, come on, blowing off Bullseye's head? And I'm talking in the same fashion as when the head popped off the Sentinel in Darktide. You'd see the ball joints and stuff. That would be amazing. Any chance, Luke?

And how the hell ( :tongue: ) can you have Punisher without swearing and gore? That makes no sense. :confused:

However, I think it'd be totally wickedawesomecool to have Minimate gore! I mean, come on, blowing off Bullseye's head? And I'm talking in the same fashion as when the head popped off the Sentinel in Darktide. You'd see the ball joints and stuff. That would be amazing. Any chance, Luke?

Sadly, that is not possible not in the actual gameplay. But I can (and will) do stuff like that in the cutscenes. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recorded a short video today of Punisher fighting some Hydra goons. There is no in-game sound, and it is a little choppy because of the video recording software, but I think it turned out well. Here is a link to the video:

Punisher: Minimate Justice in-game video (WMV, 6.5 MB)

Also, here is a rendering of a character who will make a special guest appearance in the game - Daredevil!

daredevil.jpg

looks awesome Luke!! :D I would definitly play it once its done... heck, Id be willing to help out with game testing if yah ever need it.....

also.. Ive got some acting experience as well... once you start giving everyone else in yer game voices, I could lend a hand B)