UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Desperately Seeking Susan?! A Few Dollars More?!

MisterPL

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, but Madonna 'mates sounds like possibly the stupidest thing ever. Clint Eastwood definitely, but Maddona? MADONNA?! Who's gonna buy that?

Waste of a 2-pack in my opinion...

Naw man the scene toward the end where Bruce Willis gets the dog to say ball ball and then shoots the tennis ball out the window and the dog jumps after it?! I watched that scene like 50 times and cried the whole time!

Sticking with the 80s/90s trend, how about Ghost minimates?? I'd die for a Box set:

Partially-phasing Sam

Molly

Carl (with "dead" pieces)

Oda Mae

Either Subway Ghost, Hell-shadow-thing, or Willie. I can't decide

Personally, i feel like tyhis would moderately sell. Especially with all that Swayze crap right now. Plus i'd die for Demi Moore and Whoopi Goldberg mates. ;)

They should make the Grand Torino minimates. I love most of the Clint movies that he's made.

Yes please. I'm surprised it didn't get a single Oscar nomination. :(

I LOVED Gran Torino. Probably my third favorite of last year.

Apparently a lot of people! It seems that the 2-pack fetches a good amount of money when it pops up on ebay.

True. The main reason I'm not gonna buy it is that I only collect Marvel and BSG 'mates, so it wouldn't really go with my collection.

Sticking with the 80s/90s trend, how about Ghost minimates?? I'd die for a Box set:

Partially-phasing Sam

Molly

Carl (with "dead" pieces)

Oda Mae

Either Subway Ghost, Hell-shadow-thing, or Willie. I can't decide

Personally, i feel like tyhis would moderately sell. Especially with all that Swayze crap right now. Plus i'd die for Demi Moore and Whoopi Goldberg mates. ;)

*cue Unchained Melody :lol:*

I know these might probably turn out as a whole bunch of unsellable civilian minimates, but damn this set would be a riot. I DEFINITELY won't mind getting a mini-sized pottery wheel ;)

Thanks to DST's doozy of an idea to make DSS mates, now I'm wondering if they'll make Thelma and Louise next :blink: