UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Back To The Future Minimates Confirmed With Pics!

Something tells me that if we do happen to see vehicles for BTTF or any other potential license, it would be a la Speed Racer rather than C3. C3 was Playalong Toys take on LEGO and it seemed to have failed rather miserably.

I do hope a to scale Delorean would make an appearance at some point, as I'm excited about this line and it just doesn't seem right to have BTTF with no time machine. Also, here's hoping Marty gets his guitar, though I can't for the life of me figure out how he'd hold it.

This is truly amazing. Even my brother was interested (that's saying something). THANKS, AA + DST!! :D Now, when do these come out...? Oh. September. And I agree with Dragon, it just doesn't seem exactly like BttF without a DeLorean.

We are just incredibly hard to please. :P

I am so so so so so so so so so so so excited about this line. This is one of my favorite movie series ever!!! I have to have them!!! I love Marty in his "life preserver" Haha! All of those figures and notification of more figures from the other two movies. We could wind up with the principal with a shotgun from part 2. Wild West Marty anyone?? How about one inch Jules and Vern? (the two boys that Doc has at the end on his flying train).

Let's see what could be next Gremlins? Goonies?

Am I dreaming? No, seriously, this isn't just a Photoshop put-on, is it?

Really, is this really really really real? My head swims....

DST put up the official press release on their site. Nothing new really, just a little fyi.

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/

Oh nice, they're licensed for prop replicas too. I'm glad to see that flux capacitor is more than just booth decoration. Finally I'll be able to install one in my car. I've actually toyed with the idea of making my own 'time circuits.' :)

But i totally agree, next two licences pppppppplllllleeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeee BILL AND TED + GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more. What is next? Battlefield Earth? :tongue:

BTTF is so awesome, I'm really glad that I can finally stop looking at my Kubricks and wishing they were Minimates. :thumbsup: