UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Zombie Minimates Confirmed With Pics

AdyCarter

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Box set.

And in case you didn't catch it, Marvel has announced two more Zombie books. One follows the new Fantastic Four as they arrive in the Zombie-Verse after the events of the miniseries and the other is a one-shot showing the first days of the zombie infection.

Matt - If these sell out in seconds, would you guys consider doing a second box set? :tongue:

• 3 weeks later...
Ladies and gentlemen, we have entered the GOLDEN AGE of Minimates! You'll be telling you kids, "it all started with the announcement of DC mates, the Cylons hit us, then we saw the pics of the Thor wave and the Zombies...

I totally agree with this. I've only kind-of -liked minimates for the past year, picking up only a few good ones. They never really blew my mind, even with some of my favorite characters. But with the outbreak of DC minis, Avengers Thor set, and the Zombies, suddenly I love minimates and can't wait for these. The Zombie Minimates are hitting the shelves this September? I want them!

Box set.

And in case you didn't catch it, Marvel has announced two more Zombie books. One follows the new Fantastic Four as they arrive in the Zombie-Verse after the events of the miniseries and the other is a one-shot showing the first days of the zombie infection.

Is that a hint about possible future releases?

How come Wasps head when we haven't even gotten a regular Wasp yet?

Look at it this way - we're a little closer to getting a regular Wasp now. Hopefully she'll be in wave 17 along with Hawkeye, YellowJacket and Vision. (Since that's only 4 out of a 6 figure wave, we'd need a Kang and Task Master as the wave villains.)

Look at it this way - we're a little closer to getting a regular Wasp now. Hopefully she'll be in wave 17 along with Hawkeye, YellowJacket and Vision. (Since that's only 4 out of a 6 figure wave, we'd need a Kang and Task Master as the wave villains.)

Woah, woah, woah. Let's not get carried away here. We can't have the waves bogged down with these villains that you speak of. :biggrin:

Actually, that's a pretty sound wave you've lined up there, though I think Ultron would fit in better than Task Master. Wasp/Yellowjacket, Vision/Ultron, Hawkeye/someone.

Woah, woah, woah. Let's not get carried away here. We can't have the waves bogged down with these villains that you speak of. :biggrin:

Actually, that's a pretty sound wave you've lined up there, though I think Ultron would fit in better than Task Master. Wasp/Yellowjacket, Vision/Ultron, Hawkeye/someone.

I'd like an Ultron as well, but I was thinking of slotting him in a future wave with Jocasta. :D

I picked Task Master because of the ease of reuse of existing parts.

I love the Book, So Much I got to Copies of the Hardcover, But now with these I'll have something to put infront of it.!! Want so badly..Need so badly..Screw the bills.

A word of warning - always make sure you keep up repayments on your mortgage/rent.

Otherwise, youve got nowhere to keep your minimates, and you wouldn't want that.

Jo

• 1 month later...

FINALLY a powerhouse chest Hulk! But also a powerhouse chest Wolverine, which doesn't make sense to me. These look fantastic!

FINALLY a powerhouse chest Hulk! But also a powerhouse chest Wolverine, which doesn't make sense to me. These look fantastic!

Don't think of it as a powerhouse chest. It's just a sleeve they're giving Wolverine to add the shoulder fins on his costume, which make him stylish and aerodynamic.

If Zombie Hulk is getting the powerhouse chest, then it's a pretty good bet that they'll be a powerhouse chest Hulk in the Defenders box set.