UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC 2007 NY Toy Fair Pics

AdyCarter

I really like that new packaging... guess it is not really "new" since it is the first wave for DC. It is very reminicent of the early Marvel waves. I really like seeing the characters before I buy. There is no surprise as to what you get in a nice carded bubble.

Boy, those Hawks are very cool. I think they are going to be the figures to rate other figures against. Wings, masks, and a weapon. Pretty much covers all of the bases.

You know, the more I look at these, the more convinced I become that they aren't going to sell very well. I mean, with all the accessories, the size variations, the villains,... Heck! There's only like one or two variations to Batman and Superman! True minimate fans are going to shun these because they go against everything minimates stand for. :teehee:

Actually, they look awesome. I too wish all minimates would go back to the see-through packaging. Definitely better than the "pictures of the prototypes that we didn't go with" on the packaging that Marvel is fond of lately. I'm no DC fan, but I am looking forward to this line.

thanks for the updated pics MINIMYTE.

OK, i feel as if I am in the minority here, but I am so on board with the full masks with the face right on it.I liked it before, but that Batgirl looks so f'n good with it that way, I dont think it would have worked the other way. It just gives them much more room for expressions/personality.

I am also glad that the Blue Beetle goggles are still see-through, this may be the set I am most looking forward to.

so excited about this line :yes:

Yep Seeing these packaged has got me excited about the line again...

I love these come with all the accessories etc.

It just seems that this year AA/DCD/DST(with their lines) have really stepped up to the plate with new stuff :D

T.

Looking at the 2 Batman packs and the Deathstroke pack, I can't help but notice that the hair pieces are not visible. According to this pic, DC MINIMATES both Batman and Deathstroke will come with hair pieces. Do y'all think they scrubbed the hair pieces or are they just well hidden somewhere on the blister card? Comments please.

P.S: What do you all think is under Harley Quins mask? Anther white face expression or a flesh colored Harleen Quinzel face?

Looking at the 2 Batman packs and the Deathstroke pack, I can't help but notice that the hair pieces are not visible. According to this pic, DC MINIMATES both Batman and Deathstroke will come with hair pieces. Do y'all think they scrubbed the hair pieces or are they just well hidden somewhere on the blister card? Comments please.

P.S: What do you all think is under Harley Quins mask? Anther white face expression or a flesh colored Harleen Quinzel face?

Difficult to call, I'd say given the number of accessories included ( things like spare hands for the OMAC) that the hair pieces are included and are just hidden to the side, as per the jokers 'bang' gun which you can only just see. Either that or there are 'Blank Blocks' under the masks...

I guess wave one will answer that question, until then we'll have to wait as it's unlikely anyone from DCD is going to comment.

T.