UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Monsters and Aliens Sticker Kits

58 minutes ago, elhonez said:

Is it too late to double up the Badoon stickers on the sheet (or at least the head/chest/thighs), since he could pass for an "army builder" version of the species as well?

The kit comes with stickers to make the Badoon king AND a standard Badoon army builder. 😁

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, elhonez said:

Also: is it a "bonus" or considered one of the 9?

I'm extra excited by these, since they were all in my personal parking lot for future customs.

It counts as one of the 9 - it was important to me to have both the king and an army builder. And there is an extra of each sticker in case you make a mistake, so you can make 2 Badoon army builders really. 

Here is the full list of characters and parts: https://lukestoystore.com/blogs/news/recommended-parts-list-for-monsters-and-aliens-sticker-kits

11 minutes ago, luke314pi said:

It counts as one of the 9 - it was important to me to have both the king and an army builder. And there is an extra of each sticker in case you make a mistake, so you can make 2 Badoon army builders really. 

Here is the full list of characters and parts: https://lukestoystore.com/blogs/news/recommended-parts-list-for-monsters-and-aliens-sticker-kits

SLEEPWALKER!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is so awesome! 

Here are the newest previews:

oNwBMZD.jpg

FB8Hzk0.jpg

The kits will be priced at $25 each, or both sets for $45. This includes free domestic shipping if you order the sets without anything else, as they will be shipped directly from our printing service. There will also be a deluxe set for $60 that includes both kits plus some of the parts you will need to create these characters.

In the 2nd pic you can see how the Morrigan/Lilith waist piece works on Nekra. I wanted to limit the amount of painting you had to do as much as possible for these kits, but I figured a solid black coat of paint on that waist piece wasn't a big deal.

I did a little bit of painting on Anole's arm for those spikes, but you could also use a Sharpie, or if you are feeling ambitious, find a spiky shoulder piece like the TRU Absorbing Man and paint it to match.

Also here I am using a white pipe cleaner on Beak's arms, because I personally like that look, but the kit also includes stickers for that area instead if you prefer. The pipe cleaner pieces will be included in the Deluxe Kit.

And Ch'od is a specially designed face sticker that wraps around the ears on the Pathfinder Goblin head (also included in the Deluxe Kit). There are 2 Ch'od faces and top of head stickers provided for either Gamerverse Hulk, Series 45 Hulk, or possibly others. I picked these 2 Hulk bases because they don’t have the torn pants sculpted on, so you are free to paint shorts for Ch’od’s modern look, or green legs for his classic look. If you want to make it easy on yourself, you could just paint a black band around the torn pants area.

Here is the video guide on how to apply the stickers:

And a quick reminder that our sticker kits ship separately from other orders, direct from our printing service via First Class Mail, which can take a few days longer than Priority Mail to arrive.

Let me know if you have any questions about applying the stickers!

Oh man, I will put together some ideas for the DC thread you just started Luke but you also got me thinking of how there would possibly be strong interest in a Star Trek sticker set in the future as well because of the incomplete feel of our collections. If you could provide a simple set to make TNG Riker, Data, Troi, Crusher, Geordi (Probably just have to use a sticker for the visor unless there's an alternate I can't think of, and Worf who is the most challenging given his head but I personally think the sculpted Doc Brown head from the BTTF2 set or the hover conversion DeLorean would work with a sticker and only having to color the white hair brown. This would complete the Next Generation main cast but would be easy to expand to other characters as well like Tasha, Wesley, O'Brien, Pulaski, Ogawa, Barclay, Ro Laren etc..also easy to expand to Deep Space Nine, Voyager or others if you wanted.

Sorry I got sidetracked, I am looking forward to the Monsters and Aliens kit and hopefully optimistic on a DC kit or several coming in the future from you so I just wanted to throw one more hat in the ring for consideration real quick since other than DC, Star Trek has seemed like the most frustrating ending of a significant line voiced around these parts.

2 hours ago, jettstorm said:

Oh man, I will put together some ideas for the DC thread you just started Luke but you also got me thinking of how there would possibly be strong interest in a Star Trek sticker set in the future as well because of the incomplete feel of our collections. If you could provide a simple set to make TNG Riker, Data, Troi, Crusher, Geordi (Probably just have to use a sticker for the visor unless there's an alternate I can't think of, and Worf who is the most challenging given his head but I personally think the sculpted Doc Brown head from the BTTF2 set or the hover conversion DeLorean would work with a sticker and only having to color the white hair brown. This would complete the Next Generation main cast but would be easy to expand to other characters as well like Tasha, Wesley, O'Brien, Pulaski, Ogawa, Barclay, Ro Laren etc..also easy to expand to Deep Space Nine, Voyager or others if you wanted.

Sorry I got sidetracked, I am looking forward to the Monsters and Aliens kit and hopefully optimistic on a DC kit or several coming in the future from you so I just wanted to throw one more hat in the ring for consideration real quick since other than DC, Star Trek has seemed like the most frustrating ending of a significant line voiced around these parts.

That's also a good idea! I do have some of those designed already, so even though it wouldn't garner as much interest as a Marvel kit, it would also be less costly to create. 

I remember you releasing some before, right? Didn't you have a Data head? I basically saved all your decal releases so that I could crib your designs for my own, since you're so much better at it than I am, and I know I remember Trek ones. 😄

24 minutes ago, hellpop said:

I remember you releasing some before, right? Didn't you have a Data head? I basically saved all your decal releases so that I could crib your designs for my own, since you're so much better at it than I am, and I know I remember Trek ones. 😄

He released some First Contact freebies. There was Data's face wtih and without the patch of human skin.

And a Borg assimilated Neil McDonough among others.

Wow, awesome that you would consider looking in to it Luke. I know I'll buy anything you put out for DC and Star Trek. I'll buy extra of any Trek sets if it gets me torso stickers for Gold and Blue uniforms especially. I've made some simple head swap customs with the Picards, Siskos and Janeway they released but they are all Red uniforms...I can make a ton of background characters with all the extra heads I have laying around if I only had some non red uniforms dang it heh. 

I looked in to it and I personally think the Predator series 2 Rescue Mission Dutch could be a good base for the Gold uniform arms and hes not a rare figure. The blue is more difficult as its usually a teal or greenish blue in some imagery and then light blue or dark blue depending. I would probably use the Winter Coat Dale arms for it though as I think its a nice matte not too dark or shiny blue and hes not a rare mate either I dont think.