UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Monsters and Aliens Sticker Kits

I am excited to announce 2 new sticker kits that will be arriving on Minimate Showcase Day on Saturday, April 22nd. The Monsters Sticker kit will include 11 characters and the Aliens Sticker Kit will include 9 characters, for a total of 20 new characters to add to your collection. All characters were carefully chosen and designed to work with existing parts, without the need to paint or sculpt. The kits will come with a list of recommended parts and instructions. The stickers are also pre-cut by @groundhog7s to make them even easier to use. The promo images are below, and I will be revealing the rest of the line-up next week! 

9MwrKYn.jpg

8GqlMcf.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys - I'm glad you're excited! These were a lot of fun to make (and very time consuming!). Here are 4 more characters from the Aliens Sticker Kit. I present to you the Badoon King, Mercurio, Space Phantom, and Lightmaster. I have had some people ask on social why I'm not simply releasing these as full customs, which is a great question. First of all, I don't have the parts to make a full run of each. And second of all, sticker kits are very special to me, as we launched the Ninja Sticker Kit in 2009 with the opening of our store. 😊

ZtJeBTl.jpg

4 minutes ago, Onyx_6 said:

I hope you have enough for everyone!

These are printed to order, so quantities will not be limited. 

12 hours ago, Padrino said:

Love this idea! I have ALOT of extra pieces floating around that are perfect for this. Are you sticking to Marvel or will other properties be in the mix?

Marvel is my jam. 😁

6 hours ago, elhonez said:

What's the recipe for Badoon King's crown?

That is from the Halo Prophet of Truth. You could either leave it the original gold, or I did paint it yellow for that promo shot. 

LOVE these.
I have no idea who Badoon King, Mercurio, Space Phantom, and Lightmaster are - but they look cool and I will be ordering a set regardless! 
Can't wait to see who the last two aliens are and the rest of the monsters are.
The slow reveals of the characters is making me shiver with antici......

10 hours ago, Nessex said:

LOVE these.
I have no idea who Badoon King, Mercurio, Space Phantom, and Lightmaster are - but they look cool and I will be ordering a set regardless! 
Can't wait to see who the last two aliens are and the rest of the monsters are.
The slow reveals of the characters is making me shiver with antici......

….pation?