UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How many Customs do you have?

So how many Customs do you have?

I figured we needed a place to post our totals.

Rules: Post the total number of custom Minimates you have. Include any other fun information or breakdowns. Post only once. If and when the total changes, edit your original post. (This will keep the thread at a manageable size).

So how many do you have?

In total, I've made about 115... 97 Original pieces, and several redos...

Of that total, I've still got close to 30 pieces.

I'd say somewhere in the neighborhood of 190 unique customs, when counting any figure that I've had to do painting/sculpting work to. I didn't count any part exchange figures. I also didn't count the earlier drafts of my Shocker, Scarlet Spider, and Hobgoblin, which have all been passed on to my 6 year old little brother and promptly destroyed.

Edit: A recount including past customs that have been redone and non-Marvel figures places my count at around 205. I forgot I had done some Silent Hill 2 figures, Rand al'Thor, Ash, Elvis, Locutus, and Brisco County Jr.

i would say around 23 ( if you count lockheed) plus a few failed attempts that i have eather distroyed for parts or are laying in a bin of broken parts.

Nice thread! I think I have probably about 20 or so . minimate customs here in my posession, some of which are going to some new homes. Overall this is tricky for me, if I were to include my lego customs, 3 3/4 joe customs(been packed away for ages ),and my new favorite base, the Ed McG guys, close to 100. A lot of the stuff I do never sees the light of day, but just for fun I might post a few in my customs thread,like a few of the nervous mates, and a few experiments I have started work on :biggrin:

I've got about 20, and most are in my possession. Those that are gone are in good homes. I have a ton of designs for more, but no time to complete them right now.

So how many Customs do you have?

43, most made by me but I also have a 'Big Hulk' made by Jatta Pake and my prized Beta Ray Bill Thor made by Luke314pi. And SlipperyDuckie has the Invincible that I made and man, do I wish I had that sucker back. His chest detail is hard to paint!

ehm i have:

thor (luke314pi)

2.5 hulk (jatta pake)

the rest is by me

deadpool

darkhawk

nova

night trasher

gambit

sunspot

quick custom wolvie

constrictor

and a few more

that adds up to about 10 to 12

Let's see:

From Antacost:

JLU Green Lantern.

From Luke314pi:

Gambit

From Slipperyducky(what ever happened to him anyway?):

Secret Wars Wolverine

X-Men Evolution Wolverine

From Skull Buster:

Jim Lee Cyclops

Classic Havok

Classic Quicksilver

From TBT:

Ultimate Colossus

By Me:

Jim Lee Wolverine

Weapon X

So that would be 10 customs, with 2 more on the way, one from Luke(Classic Archangel) and one more from Skull Buster(Rey Mysterio).