UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Missing Members?

No one mentioned me, I'm hurt gang :( Seriously, received the invite from a few of the gang, but been down with strep throat for the last week or so. So my computer time was down to nothing. Anyway, thanks for giving us a place to hangout Ady while the AA Forum is down. I probable spend most of my time playing catch up. Of course I have a long list of things I need to do around the house, since my yard looks like Tarzan's jungle :rolleyes:

Not here but hardly missing Don :)

Good to have you onboard at last.. :)

T.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one mentioned me, I'm hurt gang :( Seriously, received the invite from a few of the gang, but been down with strep throat for the last week or so. So my computer time was down to nothing. Anyway, thanks for giving us a place to hangout Ady while the AA Forum is down. I probable spend most of my time playing catch up. Of course I have a long list of things I need to do around the house, since my yard looks like Tarzan's jungle :rolleyes:

YAY its Don!! dude Ive been looking for you...havent talked in a looong time...glad to hear your up and around here now :)

Jeff of the Minis

No one mentioned me, I'm hurt gang

Funny thing is, Donster, in the first posts, people were talking to you. You weren't even registered yet and comments were being directed to you. Heh.

Guess we all assumed you would make it here, I for one checked to make sure you had been invited. I'm sad it took you a while and the reasons there of, but glad now that you're here! :D

Funny thing is, Donster, in the first posts, people were talking to you. You weren't even registered yet and comments were being directed to you. Heh.

Yeah, that was me. I could have sworn I saw him here though. Regardless it's good to have you Don and I hope you'll stick around for awhile!

Did anyone mention whoozy yet? I don't remember seeing her very much at all last year...

No one mentioned me, I'm hurt gang

Guess we all assumed you would make it here, I for one checked to make sure you had been invited. I'm sad it took you a while and the reasons there of, but glad now that you're here! :D

Yeah, finally got over the crud. I guess I need to go back and reread things more slowly this time. But off to bed after I review a few things. Need to get up bright and early to go and see Superman Returns. Hopefully my trucks problem is actually fixed this time :angry: and I can pick it up tomorrow afternoon :D

• 2 weeks later...

And I know how you feel HSD, I was definately not seeing the love in this thread :P Luckily, I did receive several e-mails and belonged to Danny's site. I was just incapacitated to register and post. Once I was done being sick there was work to do around the house and other things to catch up on :rolleyes: Unfortunately, I didn't have alot of the Minimaniacs e-mail and those I did, already knew about the place. If I can make a suggestion, send out the word again and remind folks about the place. Because if anyone is like me, sometimes messages get lost in the shuffle of multiple others. But glad to start seeing some familiar faces again :D

There was a evil doppleganger of... slipperyduckie, i think, he gonna come back?

I think that thankfully Slippery duckie killed that one off pretty quickly....and settled all the better for it.

T.

Yup Divebomb was a hangover from my First Person Shooter online gaming days. I guess if I was gonna go by a character handle now it'd be Proximity, like my MSN.

A few months ago I noticed most people on the AA forum referred to me as Danny anyway, so I had the name changed. When I registered on here, I simply used Danny from the start.