UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Missing Members?

And just so I don't feel like a complete highjacker here are some old forum members who are MIA: skull buster, Halo11701, HighAssRoller, Paradox Factor, CopyCatVigilante, slythe, Bruenor, Bizklimkit, and Obtron. Anyone have contact info for these guys?

I will dig out my little black book...

T.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just so I don't feel like a complete highjacker here are some old forum members who are MIA: skull buster, Halo11701, HighAssRoller, Paradox Factor, CopyCatVigilante, slythe, Bruenor, Bizklimkit, and Obtron. Anyone have contact info for these guys?

I will dig out my little black book...

T.

How will you find them in that huge bok man. :P

Man, that Kini family is crazy! :wacko: They jump to reactions WAY to soon. :rolleyes:

Hey guys, I'm finally on here, so you can all rest easily now. :)

I'm in New York right now, but I'll be back in Seattle next week and I'll be on here more often. I still have Emerald City Minimates for sale, just check out my eBay store. SillyGooserTC

Take care you guys,

Jaycen

p.s. Thanks to Ady and everyone else that was involved with setting up this new site. It's great.

I'm in New York right now, but I'll be back in Seattle next week and I'll be on here more often. I still have Emerald City Minimates for sale, just check out my eBay store. SillyGooserTC

Take care you guys,

Jaycen

p.s. Thanks to Ady and everyone else that was involved with setting up this new site. It's great.

Yay! Im glad you've joined us!

Enjoy NY Jaycen!

Take care you guys,

Jaycen

Cool this has got ot be easier than the 'ebay' messaging :)

Welcome back Jaycen

T.

p.s. If there's anyone here who hasny seen Jaycens ECCC exclusives you find them on ebay, they are the prettiest 'blanks' yet :)

Take care you guys,

Jaycen

Welcome to the board, SillyGooser.

\

B)

Green Goblin? :D ^^

EDIT: Just realized(I think) that Ady is talking a bout Spideey from the AA Boards....

No one mentioned me, I'm hurt gang :( Seriously, received the invite from a few of the gang, but been down with strep throat for the last week or so. So my computer time was down to nothing. Anyway, thanks for giving us a place to hangout Ady while the AA Forum is down. I probable spend most of my time playing catch up. Of course I have a long list of things I need to do around the house, since my yard looks like Tarzan's jungle :rolleyes: