• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xybot (stuckakid.com)

SillyGooserTC/Jayceen sp?

Matt (IronCow)

Iceking and some of the others from DaveSchool

I emailed Jaycen and Matt a while back, surprised they've not shown up yet...

Other missing peeps are Mr PL and Brandon (trekcollector*some stupid number*)

but both were tied very heavily to the previous forums so I'm not that surprised.

T.

I emailed MrPL but have gotten no response. I don't think I have She-Thing's email, but he MUST get her in here.

C'mon Trevor, join up!

How about the Ask DSTchuck thread? Are we still doing that???

B)

The ask DSTs were done by DST via MrPL.

While DST have no issues with running Q&As on fan sites, out of respect to PL and AA I'm not touching that with a barge poll until the future of AAs forums is known.

MMHQ has been getting a lot of hits from the DAVE school forums because of the interview I did with Tom Bremer. I am waiting for my account to be approved by the admin and if and when it does I'll throw up a link.

Tenime hasn't shown up yet. Anybody know his email? I think I can get to his MySpace, but that place is evil...

Otherwise:

That Bloke Timob = Where's that guy at? He was always a character :)

Andy Carter = Ditto.

Capt. Phil T Berns

Just a few off the top of my head...

^^^ And Jules antacost, Phil's nothing without her! ;)

Also MIA: skull buster, Halo11701, HighAssRoller, Paradox Factor, CopyCatVigilante, slythe, Bruenor, Bizklimkit, Obtron, and of course goku2thereturnofthesupersaiyan and superkini...

The shockini article got removed from wiki, as it was violating their policies.

"Someone" went mental over this and decided that if Shockinis werent allowed an article, neither should Minimates or Stikfas. This moron also decided that the only reason the article was removed was because the Wiki admins work for his competitors. The best part was his attitude, such nuggets of conversation:

"A PERSONAL ATTACK HAS HAPPENED TO US THIS IS A FRIGGIN OUTRAGE! AN ADMIN LET THE SHOCKINI PAGE STAY UP AND IT WAS UP FOR MONTHS WITH NO PROBLEM FIX YOUR DAM SYSTEM OF BUTTHEADS WHO JUST WANT TO DELETE STUFF! THIS IS BULL CRAP AND I NOTICED THAT THE COMPANY WHO MAKES SHOCKINIS PUT UP A COMPANY PAGE AT THE SUGGESTION OF AN ADMIN ON HERE AND NOW BOTH PAGES ARE DELETED> THIS IS FRIGGIN CORUPTION!"

"IF US FANS CANT WRITE ABOUT A TOY THEN WE WILL JUST DELETE ALL FAN BASED WIKI ARTICLES! UNLESS YOU FRIGGIN BRING THE SHOCKINI PAGE BACK"

"Someone" went mental over this and decided that if Shockinis werent allowed an article, neither should Minimates or Stikfas. This moron also decided that the only reason the article was removed was because the Wiki admins work for his competitors.

How was the Shockini article violating Wiki policies? And did our good friend Superkini have anything to do with the kaffufle?

"Someone" went mental over this and decided that if Shockinis werent allowed an article, neither should Minimates or Stikfas. This moron also decided that the only reason the article was removed was because the Wiki admins work for his competitors.

How was the Shockini article violating Wiki policies? And did our good friend Superkini have anything to do with the kaffufle?

I dont think SK could understand Wiki, It violated policies as it was originally pretty much an advertisement, and it was decided to remove the article last december. A newer version of the article was created by myeslf earlier this year (before the ST crew became the bane of my existence - anyone thats been following the situation will know why) but as the article had been officially "deleted" I shouldnt have created a new one, so after a few months of been missed it got deleted again in an audit.

^^^ Who are the ST crew? And you mentioned that someone thought that the article got removed because the Wiki admins worked for the competitors of the Shockini...did they try to sabotage other "block-figure" pages?

ShockerToys crew, my affectionate name for what appears to be Geoff Beckets army of sock puppet accounts on various forums. http://shockertoysworsttoycompanyever.blogspot.com/ is fun reading, although Reideens blog was better, but sadly he took down all the related entries as he felt he was giving them free advertising.

They removed the entire Stikfas article (which I restored) and threatend to do the same with the Minimates page.

Edit: Am I replying to imaginary posts now?

Sorry Ady, I felt bad for going too much off topic. I was just about to send you that reply in a PM. I'm going to have to check out that blog...(*edit* that's hilarious! I wish Reideen's blog was still up)

I think someone should tell Geoff that taking down pages of other block figures on Wiki doesn't make his product suck any less...

And just so I don't feel like a complete highjacker here are some old forum members who are MIA: skull buster, Halo11701, HighAssRoller, Paradox Factor, CopyCatVigilante, slythe, Bruenor, Bizklimkit, and Obtron. Anyone have contact info for these guys?