UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Customizing Contest - Winners Announced!

luke314pi

ZaSrVfw.jpg

A new customizing contest is here! The rules are simple: create one new custom Minimate by Monday, December 19th. This must be a brand new creation - no previous customs allowed. Use this form to submit your entries: https://forms.gle/Fg2zU9kCKngbohhD6

The following day I will put up a gallery of the entries and people can vote for their favorites. The winning customizer will receive a $40 Luke's Toy Store gift certificate! The 2nd place customizer will get $20, 3rd place will get $15, and one random entry will also receive a $15 certificate. One entry per person, please. Quick customs (no paint) are perfectly acceptable! So track down some parts and get those customs started! We will have an additional sale on custom parts tomorrow for Cyber Monday to help you kick off your projects!

• 2 weeks later...

I just submitted my entry but I know it is not much. I enjoyed making it and I enjoy having him in my display in my office.

Thank you for this contest, Luke.

22 hours ago, SignatureChoice said:

goes without saying this is one per person? just thought I'd ask.. also bloody keen to see a custom vinimate tbh

Yes one entry per person, although I will allow 2 customs if they are a pair or characters that are always together.

2 hours ago, luke314pi said:

Yes one entry per person, although I will allow 2 customs if they are a pair or characters that are always together.

Great!

• luke314pi changed the title to New Customizing Contest - It's Voting Time!