UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shadow of the Colossus fgures

Deadpool

Decided I wanted a different topic. Anyway, who here has played Shadow of the Colossus, or more importantly, picked up the statue/miniature statues? They look awesome, but I wanted some opinions first.

The miniature figures definately look Great.....Want to find these ones myself!

Yeah, I'm wondering who the mystery figure is. I actually don't have the game, as I almost refuse to buy a PS2, but I'm leaning closer to it every day. My friend has the game, though he tends to be a bit of an ass...

Well, I have played the demo of the game....and I suck HORRIBLY at it. lol SO i have no intention of buying it since I can't even defeat the first Colossus.

But, the only thing I can figure the chase to be would be one of the other Colossi.....since I know really nothing else about the game and am not sure that there are any other characters.

Well, I have played the demo of the game....and I suck HORRIBLY at it. lol SO i have no intention of buying it since I can't even defeat the first Colossus.

But, the only thing I can figure the chase to be would be one of the other Colossi.....since I know really nothing else about the game and am not sure that there are any other characters.

Well... spoiler time...

There is Lord Emon, but he's lame. I doubt it'd be Mono, so I'm thinking another Colossi, or possibly Dormin. Dormin is the voice that talks to you, and at the end, possesses your body in an extremely cool scene. It could also be horned Wander. Who knows...

I'm especially interested in the bottom left and top right Colossi.......just stunning designs!

Yeah, the first and last... start and end with a bang! The bird, however, has got to be my favorite fight. Nothing like clingling to a giant flying stone bird 200 ft above a lake! My favorite design, however, is nowhere to be seen (the 3rd colossi, Gaius)