UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C3

Wadalf

except sometimes if u go to like a comic shop to look for something (maybe this is just me) but sometimes they have old things especially if they buy products they may have boughten an unopened set cause i found the 4 pack of wolvie gamma hulk silver surfer and iron man by going to a place called shinders ( i dont know if its a local shop or like country shop?????)

except sometimes if u go to like a comic shop to look for something (maybe this is just me) but sometimes they have old things especially if they buy products they may have boughten an unopened set cause i found the 4 pack of wolvie gamma hulk silver surfer and iron man by going to a place called shinders ( i dont know if its a local shop or like country shop?????)

That happend to me. My dog ate my flash, but I was able to find one at a comicbook store by ASU. So fear not there is still hope.

Do you think that DC will make another Flash? Oh and my gal pal wants me to burn my Flash. She doesn't like who he came from, i.e. ex gal pal.

Do you think that DC will make another Flash? Oh and my gal pal wants me to burn my Flash. She doesn't like who he came from, i.e. ex gal pal.

100 percent certain, it's just that unless the character is one of the big three, DC seems to be interested in releasing characters who aren't already mated first.

Tell your gal pal not to be so silly.

Just remind her she's there to cook, clean and wash your underwear, not dictate your hobbys. :D

Keep your eyes pealed on ebay. Make sure to check with different ways of listing the items. Sometimes the C3 stuff is listed as LEGO. We all know that not to be true, but there are some that don't know what a jewel they have. If you are fast, you will probably want to get it "buy it now" since these are so rare now. Most of the people that are looking for these are going to be keeping them for a looooooooong time.