UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Excellent Display Stands for ships

Rad

There's a shipping generator in the checkout section guys.

Personally I don't think it's too high even for shipping to the UK it would have been about $21, but the guy who runs the site said he could do USPS for $14 to me, providing that what I bought weighed less than 4lbs.

I'd say give it a go, you may be surprised at how low shipping is.

Rebelscum I see? fellow scumer on there forum? Anyway yeah those stands are pretty cool, I would use them for my star wars ships! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It's genius! ...:::Halo11701:::...

Hey Halo, I think I'm a member on their forum but I haven't posted there for years. This is the only forum I belong to that I'm active in. Used to be a member of a UK star wars forum but that went a bit sour when one of the newer moderators took on shades of Palpatine. :D

I plan to get some next month MrPL. I'll let you know how I get on with them.

I have so many ships on display they tend to get lost on the shelves. I'm hoping lifting a few off of the ground (so to speak)will open up the display a bit.

Those risers do look good though, how much are they and where do you get them from?

I plan to get some next month MrPL. I'll let you know how I get on with them.

I have so many ships on display they tend to get lost on the shelves. I'm hoping lifting a few off of the ground (so to speak)will open up the display a bit.

Those risers do look good though, how much are they and where do you get them from?

Yeah, keep us updated. I have a few ships I would like to display. I hope these work, they look pretty cool, and do not take away much from the look of the display vehicle.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well I got my Flexidisplays today. Bought two 4" and one 6" just to see what they're like. Set me back about £35-£40 with shipping. Obviously shipping's going to be more favourable for you stateside guys.

I'm impressed. The 6" is probably better for lighter ships such as the Jedi Starfighter or the A-Wing, Though I have managed to get one to support my B-Wing. The 4" ones are great. I've got my Force FX X-wing and a Y-wing on them and they do look really cool. The beauty of these as opposed to the acrylic stands that MR PL mentioned, is that you can pose the ships into all kinds of flight attitudes. The footprint of the stands mean that you can also display more ships on the same shelf. Sweet as a nut. Check em out kids.