DSTZach

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, SuperChefMate said:

Zach was nice enough to give me extra AEW promo mates to pass along to friends. So I'm going to give them away here! I have 4 extras, sound off below and I'll do a random pick for the winners on friday.

I'll abstain so bigger fans can win. 

But thanks for being awesome!  :)

I've tried to get word from the customer service email to no avail (First I needed to cancel and change address because I'm moving, then no revisions, and now I just want an ETA). I reached out to the DST Twitter like a Karen and all I got was "If you don't have any updates by the end of the week try emailing us :)"

Anyway, I'd love that promo. Thanks for being cool!

Sorry about the web issues, I'll talk to them about cancellations. 

I have more promos, so once Super Chef Mate chooses his four I will choose another ten. I'll do my best for Australia, but shipping is ridonkulous.

84 has three new characters -- Echo, Typhoid Mary and the new Bullseye. It's not the same guy. Extra parts for two characters. One is an alt old outfit, the other is an alt new character. More info soon. 

1 hour ago, DSTZach said:

Sorry about the web issues, I'll talk to them about cancellations. 

I have more promos, so once Super Chef Mate chooses his four I will choose another ten. I'll do my best for Australia, but shipping is ridonkulous.

84 has three new characters -- Echo, Typhoid Mary and the new Bullseye. It's not the same guy. Extra parts for two characters. One is an alt old outfit, the other is an alt new character. More info soon. 

Please! I *need* an AEW promo minimate. Already have the ring for them set up in my minimate corner!

7 hours ago, Smashmaster12 said:

Without any word on shipping or any responses to my inquiries, I got an email from DST this morning saying a package was out for delivery. 

I guess they do exist 
B5A9C898-FE52-426F-A92E-C993DD25BB77.thumb.jpeg.84b2e51114d05b5f03612fea56c4e620.jpeg

59B227E4-5505-4CEE-9CF4-9D3EFCC1592F.jpeg

I got mine at the con have been in love ever since. Wish Scarlet had the iron Man shoulder effect thing but otherwise I’ve been happy… except for my usual rants.