UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Suncoast Cylon 5 Pack

Yeah me too, I've been looking all over the place for these. I think I'm going to try to find some at the other FYE near me, it's bigger so it might have more stock. If not I guess I can ask one of you guys to pick one up for me or some thing. :biggrin:

:thumbsup: ...:::Halo11701:::... :thumbsup:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they do seem to be selling well. At both fye stores near me their stock was cut in half in a little more than a week. As a result it a appears they restocked in the last few days. Which was surprising to me because I thought the trend items were a 'one and done' deal. I had always assumed that once the initial stock ran out, that was it. Luckily, it appears these are being refreshed.

Gang, there have been plenty of folks who have offered to pick these up ;) My suggestion is, if you need them, then contact them. I've hooked up a few folks in the forum already and hope I can replace the one's I sent out in the next few days. But if you're are looking for something, it's not far for folks to guess or be asked to pm you <_< That's just my 2 cents on the matter though.

Had a question for you folks that have these packs. A friend of mine bought some of these over the weekend and did not get a single battle damaged cylon and in it's place, he got the Cannon cylon. Have any of you guys been experiencing these issues?

2 Cannon Cylons, yes, and if you look at the tray molding, that's how it's supposed to be (the regular hand and gun-hand Cylons have different imprints).

Now, look a bit closer, and you will see that one of the Cannon Cylons is battle-damaged (the one on the upper right).

Was the original battle-damaged Cylon not a gun-hand?

i just happen to find 1 cylon 5 pack at my local sam goody so if you still dont have 1 like me untill today then check there cause in my area all suncoasts have closed for good and all f.y.e. stores act like they never heard of them just a lil heads up

Cool news, thanks for sharing. I know it's been tough to track these down. All Suncoasts are pretty much gone and most FYEs don't carry them.

btw just a suggestion, maybe you should have posted this in the original Cylon 5 pack thread.

• 4 weeks later...

We still have these in abundance in our area, in case anyone still needs these. Please feel free to pm directly, as I would love to see more Minimates in the Suncoast/FYE stores :thumbsup:

I've only got one Suncoast left in my area, but they have at least 5 left on the pegs (possibly more in back). I'd be willing to pick some up for those (seriously) interested. Like Donster eluded to, this could be a "win/win situation" if Suncoast sees that there is a demand for minimates. Let's team-up and clear these stores out folks, the future of retail-'mates depends on YOU!

• 2 years later...

Sorry to bump this after two years. :biggrin:

I just acquired this set... clearanced at FYE no less. What's the story with the 'Battle Damaged' Cylon ?

On the box he's pictured with red/silver blast marks, but inside the package it just has a few black scuff marks on it, no blast marks like are shown on the packaging... are they all actually like that, or did I just get a dud set?

I can take pics to illustrate if need be... are they all like this? A change from what was on the packaging?

Thanks.

When I first received my BD Cylon I was on the brink of complaining to the supplier that they had failed to send me the correct item! It was only on further intense inspection that I even saw the marks you refer to. Yours are the same as everyone else's ;)

Edited by buttheadsmate

When I first received my BD Cylon I was on the brink of complaining to the supplier that they had failed to send me the correct item! It was only on further intense inspection that I even saw the marks you refer to. Yours are the same as everyone else's ;)

Phew! Thanks !