UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Suncoast Cylon 5 Pack

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone actually manages to get hold of some of these i could do with a set too.

Should we start a begging list?

These aren't in Greenville's FYE yet, but then again, it took close to a year to get Street Fighter II here. Still, the FYE didn't look to be heavy on toys of any kind, so I have my doubts they'll arrive. Good thing my cousin was able to secure me one from the Raleigh area.

I found these at my local FYE this morning. They had gotten in around ten of the set. Now that I know that FYE is good for BSG Minimates, I may actually have to sign up for their membership club :biggrin:

I can read your mind. 10x5=50. Hmmmm. 50 cylons all over the house. Oh what a Battle Royal that would be.

And with only what 4 humans so far? Advantage :nuke: Cylons!

If anyone needs some help getting these, let me know and I'll check my local Suncoast/FYE's again. Like always, cost + shipping once I find them :thumbsup: I didn't stop back by Suncoast when I was out and about today, but it's only the next town over and no biggie. I'm thinking with January coming to a close, you should be seeing them more and more. Since inventory should be done and restock should be showing up weekly. I can't remember, but I think Thursday is shipment day?

Sorry for not catching this earlier, here's the upc for the 5 pack: 699788260357(UPC) and on my receipt it looks more like this 000000000000699788260357(SKU?). Not sure if that help's, but it's worth a shot for those looking for them, good luck.

Thanks for posting! I called a local FYE (Katy Mills Mall if anyone here is in the Houston area) and gave them the UPC number. They were able to pull it up in their computer and tell me they had 8 in stock! I picked mine up this evening :biggrin:

E>

GOT MINE!!!! I went to Lake Tahoe for the holiday weekend. No Snow!!!! Grrrr. Didn't even need to wear my snow clothes. Anywho, onmy way home to the Bay Area, we stopped at a random mall, just to get out and stretch, and they actually had a Suncoast. They had about 5 packs on the hook. I had to go all the way to the back box to find one that did not look like the tape was ripped off. It was still about two hours away from my house, so I did not want to take the risk of any of my cylons being switched or missing. They were all in there when I got back to the car. Finally the BSG collection has begun.