UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Suncoast Cylon 5 Pack

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ady, I'm definately going to head over to my Suncoast once I get some sleep. Hopefully the one in Tacoma didn't shut down :unsure: The one by my house shut down and no telling where they'll send their merchandise, since they were the collectible heavy store :verymad:

Yikes. All the Suncoasts in my area have shut down. Wonder if they will be at the other FYE affiliates -- umm, what are they again? Sam Goody?

Despite that, this is good, good news! Glad to see miniMates sneaking back into mainstream sales. The new kind of 4-pack and 5-pack packaging seems to have helped.

It also bodes well for army-building packs in the future.

What? This came out of nowhere. I guess I'm not sleeping tonight. :P $19.99 seems a bit pricey, but it is the going rate.

Weren't they closing most Suncoast? A lot of them in my area have closed. Actually they all have closed within 20 miles.

Just called everywhere in Chi-Town and no one has them according to them. I have a feeling these will be hard to track down regardless because of the limited availability of stores. I had 6 alone near me and tyhat has been reduced to nothing.

Not trying to rub salt in those that already picked these up. But it reminds me of paying a few dollars more for the AXM sets at my local shop, then coming home after the holidays and finding them on the shelves at Target :confused: As Cappy pointed out, most of our Suncoast's have dried up, but I recommend checking out Sam Goody and Fye. They don't have as much as Suncoast did, but they are getting better.

When I heard the rumor about this a bit back it was $19.99... so thats probably still the case

Yep, you are correct as always Ady :biggrin: $19.99 + tax($4 something per Cylon) for the set, seemed a fair price for me.

Yikes. All the Suncoasts in my area have shut down. Wonder if they will be at the other FYE affiliates -- umm, what are they again? Sam Goody?

Despite that, this is good, good news! Glad to see miniMates sneaking back into mainstream sales. The new kind of 4-pack and 5-pack packaging seems to have helped.

It also bodes well for army-building packs in the future.

there is a FYE really close, to me does anyone know if these packs are there? there is Suncoast but it is across town.

Depending on the FYE and whether there's a Suncoast in the mall, one or the other should have them eventually. From what it looked like, they had just hit my Suncoast today and it only looked like maybe a case? Since they closed down the Suncoast in my local mall, all of the collectibles should be going to FYE. Since they had more toys than I remembered from my last visit. Cappy, Sam Goody is part of FYE/Suncoast family. Unfortunately in your neck of the woods(Alderwood at least), they've been replaced with FYE. Going to send you a pm after I'm done here.

I just paid over $40 for 3 Modern Cylons on ebay. I am so pissed now. This is great news, just wish I heard about it a bit sooner.

TC, why did you pay so much when Stuckakid has a case for $59.99? You could have traded off your extra sets with someone on the board, couldn't you? This has been one of the rare occassions I've been thankful for a cold taking me out of the game for a bit. Hopefully Cappy's right and we'll start seeing more Minimates hitting mainstream retailers again.

I could have sworn that they were sold out of them the other day when I looked. Otherwise I would have got them from stuckakid.

Damn, I just checked and they have cases left. I must not have scrolled down all the way when i checked the first time and just saw that all the classic Cylons were sold out. I would have loved a case of them. Damn! :( I don't think I need a whole case now. I think I'll just buy a set from Suncoast and be happy with the amount that I have.

Depending on the FYE and whether there's a Suncoast in the mall, one or the other should have them eventually. From what it looked like, they had just hit my Suncoast today and it only looked like maybe a case? Since they closed down the Suncoast in my local mall, all of the collectibles should be going to FYE.

That's good to hear that FYEs may be getting these. I was just at mine and they had a surprising selection of toys. They had the Speed Racer Minimates and a healthy stock of other DST toys, such as Stargate; they even had the Previews Jaffa Teal'C. And the Imperial Officers set from Star Wars (I can't remember where that was supposed to be an exclusive to. Was it Previews again?).