UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DST resurrects Mego?!

I know where he is <G>

He's a lot close than anyone dares to think ;) As I'm sure Bernsie looks in on us every now and again, but if you want to find him go a knocking at FHCs door on a certain forum and maybe you might just find the man they call filthy berns :D

cheers,

Tk

As I'm sure Bernsie looks in on us every now and again, but if you want to find him go a knocking at FHCs door on a certain forum and maybe you might just find the man they call filthy berns :D

...........yep, and with the most annoying avatar ever ~ one that combines my most-hated elements from all the old ones that I hated already. :verymad:

I think he did it deliberately.....but I've sworn off bickering...so he's prolly very disappointed! :tongue:

I'm not sure if he's wetting himself over at the forum, since he preferred the 9" Playmates to these :unsure: But I definately think nostalgia will take over, like most of us, once DST announces more than just Kirk and Spock :thumbsup: I have to ask though, what isn't DST doing? This is definately turning into a banner year for their company and I look forward to the multiple lines, even if my bank account isn't :tongue:

Yeah, somehow that one and the other aliens(besides the Klingon) evaded my attention as a kid. I didn't know these existed until some of the folks with better memories brought this up in other Trek forums early in my online experiences :tongue: