UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary

Hey Ant, I got them from BBTS, and just about all other online stuff lately, and not a problem ever(knock on wood) I'll try and get some pics later today if possible(maybe a few comparison shots as well), going to the beach tomorrow for the weekend.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen all of the individual ones so far, all at the one TRU. No where else, so far. Of those, I picked up Cobra Commander, Cobra Officer, and Storm Shadow.

And my gold-headed SDCC Destro came this morning! Now I just need brick-and-mortar stores to actually get the space to put out the 5-packs. Target looks to have started their reset, so hopefully they'll be out soon.

i went into k-mart and saw both 5-packs, they had like three of each, i have to say they are really awesome, i didnt buy them because i need my money for wizard world chicago. maybe i should go abck and put them on lay away! they didnt have single packs though...

i went into k-mart and saw both 5-packs, they had like three of each, i have to say they are really awesome, i didnt buy them because i need my money for wizard world chicago. maybe i should go abck and put them on lay away! they didnt have single packs though...

I also saw them at K-Mart. The one I went to had both five-packs and all of the single carded figures, including the Snake Eyes with black Timber. I grabbed them for a friend. I guess K-Mart is the place to go for these. Well, in southeast Michigan at least.

After reading this tread I decided to check these guys out. I drove out to the only k-mart and they did not have any, I was a little bummed. But I had forgotten why I don't go to k-marts. I have not been to a K-mart since the days of C3. They are kind of dirty not like Wal-mart but pretty close.

After reading this tread I decided to check these guys out. I drove out to the only k-mart and they did not have any, I was a little bummed. But I had forgotten why I don't go to k-marts. I have not been to a K-mart since the days of C3. They are kind of dirty not like Wal-mart but pretty close.

Targets should have them by now anyway, so you don't have to worry about going to K-Mart anymore. Of course, that's only if your Target hasn't sold out of them. The one I went to sold all of their 5-packs (about 6-7 of each) in one day.

Targets should have them by now anyway, so you don't have to worry about going to K-Mart anymore. Of course, that's only if your Target hasn't sold out of them. The one I went to sold all of their 5-packs (about 6-7 of each) in one day.

I actually went to Target first (needed to buy clothes) and they did not have them. but I think on my way home from work I will stop at a target and TRU

I actually went to Target first (needed to buy clothes) and they did not have them. but I think on my way home from work I will stop at a target and TRU

My Target was also also out of five packs, and almost out of single packs. Those babies are selling FAST.

did anybody elses storm shadows knife come all chipped and bent?

...No. Sounds like you got a botched one. How the heck did it get bent? The thing is tiny.

I just saw that my Target restocked their Joes and came close to selling out again. They're down to one Cobra 5-pack out of two cases they had gotten the day before. This is the second time that I've seen the Cobra set be the one left behind. What the heck? The Cobra box is so much cooler than the Joe set, IMO.

This is the second time that I've seen the Cobra set be the one left behind. What the heck? The Cobra box is so much cooler than the Joe set, IMO.

Yeah, same here. I've seen it left behind and it has all the iconic characters in it. WTF is with people liking the good guys better?

After some searching I finaly found these guys. I got the stormshadow pretty sweet. They remind me of the VCT star wars. Wish I could buy more, but more minimates are on their way.

mine did that too. It happened when I put him in a crouch, adn his torso bent.

After some searching I finaly found these guys. I got the stormshadow pretty sweet. They remind me of the VCT star wars. Wish I could buy more, but more minimates are on their way.

mine did that too. It happened when I put him in a crouch, adn his torso bent.

mine came all messed up right out of the package though, the sides of the knife are black, and so is the tip, and its slightly curved?

i want to now why the only ones that the stores have now are snake eyes and storm shadow, because hasbro fills the cases with them because they think people will want them more? cough...dcsh superman...cough