UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I'm eager to see the rest of those figs. I've heard the next one to be shown will be Scarlett!

I am totally looking forward to these, they look perfect, except for Duke's huge crazy gun gettin in the way. We'll see what the rest of the gang looks like. I'd really like to see an updated Flash, Torpedo, Airborne, Snow Job, Doc....actually all the old ones from about 82-86...I wonder who we'll see next

I'm really loving these figures. I anxious to see who will comprise the line up. Does anyone have an idea on when these will be released? I'm hoping we get a lot more Cobra figures released. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an updated Serpentor figure.

Did anybody get a chance to see the 10 figures that were leaked and posted on yojoe.com before they took them down. They included a battle helmet Cobra Commander, Destro, and a Cobra Soldier. If anyone was able to save the pics can you please pm me a link. thanks.

Nice find brother.

Those look amazing. I was really digging the new figures that they were putting out. The Steel Brigade pack is a favorite of mine.... But I really like these new ones. The new articulation is awesome. A few of the figures I've gotten lately have had ankle joints, and wrist joints, and it looks like these new ones will too.

Consider me a 3 3/4" collector again.

I hope these make it to retail. They look incredible, but I have such a hard time ordering Joes since they went to mainly online. I have all but one of the Joes that they put out since they relaunched with the Joe vs Cobra line. I got the first wave of online stuff, but haven't gotten any since. Sinc Hasbro now rules the action figure aisles at most retail, maybe they can throw their weight around and get these on the shelves where they belong.

I've heard that these will definately be available at stores. For sure Toys R Us, since they have handled exclusive G.I. Joe stuff in the past. And since it is the 25th anniversary, I'm sure Hasbro will push to have these available at Target and Walmart.

Aw man I just got over the fact I traded all my GIJoe's for comics a few years back, no way I can go without a Snake Ees and Strom Shadow to kick the crap out of eachother. Maybe can we put off a wave or two of the mates so I have some money to pick these up? Who do I email? Ady you've got some pull. C'mon now! :teehee:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just got my two 5-packs in the mail yesterday, and I gotta say these figures are pretty damn sweet! I am now on the hunt for the single packs, which I hear have been showing up at some Wal-Marts already. Only minor complaint I have so far is some of the hands are sculpted to fit only that person's weapon, but I am one of those guys who only really uses each one's specific weapons anyway, so not that big a deal.

JEALOUS! Let's see some pics!

I'm officially on the hunt for these NOW! Where'd you get the 5packs from Nervous? I'm unsure of a good on-line source for Joes...