UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

D&D 80s Cartoon

On 5/18/2023 at 1:55 AM, cylonchaney said:

Lord knows it's time for Dr. Who mates.

Maybe they'd regenerate some interest in the minimate line. :)

Dr Who Mates are right under Buffy Mates and STNG mates for me. I’d devour them all!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don’t think Who is quite the merchandise driver that it was in the Tennant/Smith days. 
I walk in the circles that would talk about Dr Who a lot and it seems it’s become as culturally relevant as Game of Thrones on May 20th 2019. Absolute quiet. Even the biggest most excitable Who fan I know hasn’t spoken a word about it in years. Something broke for her. And I thought she was unbreakable. 
I myself am excited for the return of Russell T. Davies to the show, but ever since halfway through Capaldi it just… vanished here in America. 

I will re-post that it looks like the Heroes set sold out on Hasbro Pulse, which I hope is a good sign.

The villains haven't sold out yet, but I'm curious about why packaged images weren't included? I personally love the throwback TSR-style packaging.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, my product request just got cancelled, which means the warehouse is well and good fully sold out of this set. Thank you everyone for making it a success. It was mostly sold out before Hasbro even expressed interest, but they finished it off. Hopefully the Villains set does even better!

9 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

Well, my product request just got cancelled, which means the warehouse is well and good fully sold out of this set. Thank you everyone for making it a success. It was mostly sold out before Hasbro even expressed interest, but they finished it off. Hopefully the Villains set does even better!

Maybe they're not sold out but they just can't see them. :)