UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

D&D 80s Cartoon

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so i didn’t know there was a cartoon…and i’ve sat for a few minutes while my friends had a session for their campaign and thought it was really fun, but that’s about as far as i got.

that being said, these look badass and i’ll be getting them

2 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

You'll be hoarse if you keep yelling .

A minimate horse ? :ohmy:

Just where will the madness end. The next thing it will be tigers and who would ever want a minmate tiger? 😆

2 hours ago, Navaan said:

I need better shots of Diana... 😕

Toyark as better shots of the display if you want to check there

2 minutes ago, buttheadsmate said:

"Don't look a gift horse in the mouth" they say . Nothing wrong with the horse but it would seem that it's rider has been up the pub & is legless . :unsure:

Venger's "maxi-skirt" is standing to his right. Legs are a mystery?

1 hour ago, elhonez said:

Will there be a sixth in the villain set? And what are the official character names?

I feel like Venger and his horse count as two. You can see the lower torso piece next to them to make them separate figures. 
And I suspect that Dungeon Master and whatever his little clear piece is will count as one figure. 

Looking at the amount of plastic on the villains side, it seems pretty equal to what's on the heroes side. I'd wager that what they've shown is the whole set.

On 10/7/2022 at 12:13 PM, buttheadsmate said:

What I'm feeling is that we may not have a horse that a Minimate can sit astride .

My guess is it will be like the old D&D toy horses. The legs are sculpted on the side, and the torso sits on a peg on top(the old toy would just pop into the horse with little springlike trap door on top ... Its how I always felt minimates horses, and maybe motorcycles might be done.

I love these, and it proves how well minimates translate into colorful 80's cartoon properties..... So lets see some more 80's like Silverhawks, Masters of the Universe, Tigersharks, Bravestarr, M.A.S.K., Inspector Gadget, etc... And then lets take it a little further back with Battle of the Planets, Star Blazers, Robotech, Voltron, and the Hanna-Barbera catalog