• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/19/2022 at 12:01 PM, DSTZach said:

Series 1 packaging is done. Might be an early spring release at this point. 

This week we will solicit our first two-pack, the Young Bucks! You can see them in this episode of the Young Bucks' Being the Elite:

https://youtu.be/0eb_4riILP0?t=827

Next month I believe we will solicit a special deluxe set. Exciting!

Zach, where can we pre-order the Bucks, considering their exclusivity?

Not REALLY exclusive, just exclusive to Previews, which is where comic shops and Lukestoystore.com order their Minimates from. So any specialty retailer can order it, really. And they'll be at Diamondselecttoys.com.

And 2000 isn't particularly limited, we just won't make more if we sell out. 

Pre-orders open Friday.

Edited by DSTZach

36 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

Not REALLY exclusive, just exclusive to Previews, which is where comic shops and Lukestoystore.com order their Minimates from. So any specialty retailer can order it, really. And they'll be at Diamondselecttoys.com.

Pre-orders open Friday.

Thanks for the update.  With the speed their shoes sold out, I’ll be extremely happy if I’m able to grab one set.

2 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Pre-orders open Friday.

cheers for this big ol' peak behind the curtain Mr Oat @DSTZachi know bugger all about wrestling let alone A. E. W wrestling but 2000 is pretty cosy & exclusive for what i honestly think will be a new minimate angle with some true legs on it

ps i know your hands are probs tied but your illumination would probably be v. appreciated in the Star Trek thread, even if it's just the tidbits and blind items you sometimes mumble when your lips must be zipped

If you missed out on the AEW VInimates 2-pack, we're selling the Sting figure by itself in a bag with hangtag over at diamondselecttoys.com:

https://www.diamondselecttoys.com/sting-holiday-bash-2021-vinimate-2022-holiday-web-exclusive/

And while I do believe that the AEW Minimates will ultimately be one of our better-selling Minimates lines, we are just starting out, and 2000 is not particularly limiting in any way, as far as current orders go. Hopefully, they sell out and we have to make an exclusive 3-pack of the Elite (Kenny Omega + Young Bucks) in the future. 

Why would the Bucks not sell? They're part of the leading three-man tag team. Kenny is in Series 1, people got to complete the Elite. 

And do you mean the Punk stuff is being phased out of Minimates, or in general? He's in Series 1 of the Minimates, and he's our first PVC diorama. No plans to make more Punk at this time, but there's a lot of talent for us to get to. If you mean in general, well, it makes sense they would take a break.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 9:42 PM, DSTZach said:

If you missed out on the AEW VInimates 2-pack, we're selling the Sting figure by itself in a bag with hangtag over at diamondselecttoys.com:

https://www.diamondselecttoys.com/sting-holiday-bash-2021-vinimate-2022-holiday-web-exclusive/

And while I do believe that the AEW Minimates will ultimately be one of our better-selling Minimates lines, we are just starting out, and 2000 is not particularly limiting in any way, as far as current orders go. Hopefully, they sell out and we have to make an exclusive 3-pack of the Elite (Kenny Omega + Young Bucks) in the future. 

Sting shipped :thumbsup:

On 12/24/2022 at 8:50 PM, DSTZach said:

Why would the Bucks not sell? They're part of the leading three-man tag team. Kenny is in Series 1, people got to complete the Elite. 

And do you mean the Punk stuff is being phased out of Minimates, or in general? He's in Series 1 of the Minimates, and he's our first PVC diorama. No plans to make more Punk at this time, but there's a lot of talent for us to get to. If you mean in general, well, it makes sense they would take a break.

Zach, I'm sorry, but the Elite isn't complete until we have Brandon Cutler with a video camera. 😄

I am impatiently awaiting the release of these, and I can't wait to pair them up with some of Luke's great customs.

• 3 weeks later...