UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AEW (All Elite Wrestling) Minimates/Vinimates

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So does this AEW license give you the ability to make some of the veterans in AEW as they looked when they were young? I would love a Jake The Snake, Taz, DDP (if allowed), Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard if he is still considered part of AEW and not just ROH, etc. A 4-pack of Sting would be awesome too. Surfer Sting, Crow Sting, NWO Wolfpack Sting, and Joker Sting.

Not sure! Once we've gotten through most of their active roster, I think that'd be a great idea. A modern Sting is planned for early on, with Darby, but classic Sting, Jake, Billy Gunn... even old-school Christian!

Edited by DSTZach

14 hours ago, THE_CRIPPLER said:

So does this AEW license give you the ability to make some of the veterans in AEW as they looked when they were young? I would love a Jake The Snake, Taz, DDP (if allowed), Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard if he is still considered part of AEW and not just ROH, etc. A 4-pack of Sting would be awesome too. Surfer Sting, Crow Sting, NWO Wolfpack Sting, and Joker Sting.

Jazwares was able to make a young Jericho figure. I think it just depends on if they're using WWE intellectual property or not.

15 hours ago, THE_CRIPPLER said:

If the look was on WWE programming then I doubt AEW would use those attires. So probably no NWO sting. There making Owen Hart figures but they had to use early attire he wore before going to WWE.

On 7/8/2022 at 8:39 AM, NavaanSilverwolf said:

I love Aubrey. I'm fine with the ref being a character.

If referees are possible then i want a Bryce Remsburg so i can recreate the Invisible Man vs Invisible Stan match from a few years ago! 

As for Sting, wouldn't his current attire be pretty close (other than the t-shirt) to his Crow look in WCW? Just have to track done an extra black trench coat and black chest block.

• 2 weeks later...

So... What packs/whom do folks think will be the next out after the first sets?

I can see some two packs for Young Bucks, Lucha Bros, Jurassic Express, and Best Friends.

A Dark Order five pack with Evil Uno, John Silver, Ten, Alex Reynolds and mini Brodie Lee Jr. Sadly, Anna Jay may not fit there, anymore. ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 11:01 PM, Navaan said:

So... What packs/whom do folks think will be the next out after the first sets?

I can see some two packs for Young Bucks, Lucha Bros, Jurassic Express, and Best Friends.

A Dark Order five pack with Evil Uno, John Silver, Ten, Alex Reynolds and mini Brodie Lee Jr. Sadly, Anna Jay may not fit there, anymore. ?

I think Zach said that there was a tag team set that was currently being held as a possible exclusive. My guess is that it's the Young Bucks and that Ringside Collectibles is the store. But that's just a guess.

Bryan Danielson is my biggest want. Sting and Darby Allin also make sense. If they are looking to mix in more women, Thunder Rosa would make for a great looking 'mate. MJF seems like a must.

If they are going after just the Hellpop market, the next box set will be Bryan Danielson/Ricky Starks/Daniel Garcia/Konosuke Takeshita.

11 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

Zim & Girs' position of generally being the most-expensive vinimates on ebay looks like being eclipsed by the (currently) elusive AEW SDCC pair  . 

I have no real understanding of this licence ( or Zim & Gir for that matter)  but ,obviously ,somebody is hungry for it.

There's a very big market for all things wrestling collectibles. AEW has only been around three years, so other than action figures and a few other things they haven't had a whole lot of merchandise. I think this is going to be one of DST's bigger licenses.

• 2 weeks later...