UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

AEW (All Elite Wrestling) Minimates/Vinimates

0245F952-15D0-43FF-8BFA-646F6E186EC2.jpeg

New license has been revealed to be AEW! They will be doing 4 packs and potentially 2 packs as well, first 2 pack will be CM Punk and Sting in their homage attires (think this may be a SDCC exclusive?)

i’m damn excited for these as a big wrestling fan I’ve been wanting mini wrestling figures in this form for a while. Just hope they’ll be easily obtainable in the UK.

YouTube announcement video

Edited by MiniMilner

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Heinous said:

Any pics in the video? 

I'm looking forward to this license just for accessories. It'll be disappointing if they don't include much 

They have an image of the CM Punk/Sting two pack (skip to 3:48 in the video) but that’s all I see. Hopefully they have more images at SDCC. In terms of what accessories we could see from the line, hopefully steel chairs, title belts, ladders, baseball bats/kendo sticks, stuff like that.

Edited by MiniMilner

• MiniMilner changed the title to AEW (All Elite Wrestling) Minimates/Vinimates

I don't want to get too ahead of things, since we haven't even seen prototypes, much less lineups for the first wave, but....man would I love a Forbidden Door branded wave:

Will Ospreay/Orange Cassidy
Claudio Castagnoli/Zack Sabre Jr
Jon Moxley/Hiroshi Tanahashi
Kazuchika Okada/Hangman Page

17 hours ago, MiniMilner said:

First four pack I would like CM Punk/Chris Jericho/Sting/Kenny Omega. If they did a series of 2 packs they could be focused on tag teams (Young Bucks/Jurassic Express/FTR)

First four pack is almost completely guessed, except one of the characters is a woman. One of those tags teams is getting a two-pack pretty early on. 

22 hours ago, hellpop said:

I don't want to get too ahead of things, since we haven't even seen prototypes, much less lineups for the first wave, but....man would I love a Forbidden Door branded wave:

Will Ospreay/Orange Cassidy
Claudio Castagnoli/Zack Sabre Jr
Jon Moxley/Hiroshi Tanahashi
Kazuchika Okada/Hangman Page

Not sure the crossover wrestlers are big enough to include early in the line.  But most of that AEW talent is in Series 2!

2 hours ago, DSTZach said:

First four pack is almost completely guessed, except one of the characters is a woman. One of those tags teams is getting a two-pack pretty early on. 

CM Punk is the one probably not in this wave since he came a bit later then most of the roster, my guess is Britt Baker. The tag team I think gets the first two pack is the Young Bucks

Edited by lopez888

On 7/3/2022 at 3:04 AM, DSTZach said:

Hmmm so maybe no Kenny and Britt in his place? I’m guessing the Young Bucks would be the tag team getting one of the first two-packs as well, will that be a one of two-pack or part of a ‘Series 1’ type thing?

It would be cool to get the tag teams as 2-packs and everyone else in the 4-Packs. Speaking of packs, I hope Pac is one of the characters we get early on. I loved him as a heel in AEW and hope at some point he goes back to being a heel and works his way up to winning the AEW World Championship.

On 7/1/2022 at 11:17 PM, nrobot said:

@DSTZach when is Danhausen coming??

When we planned Series 1 and 2, and the first two 2-packs (no set release date for those yet), Hook was still an unknown and Danhausen was not yet part of the promotion. But I'd love to see a Hookhausen 2-pack sooner rather than later. 

15 hours ago, DSTZach said:

When we planned Series 1 and 2, and the first two 2-packs (no set release date for those yet), Hook was still an unknown and Danhausen was not yet part of the promotion. But I'd love to see a Hookhausen 2-pack sooner rather than later. 

With a bag of chips accessory please and thank you.

Also, to any lapsed wrestling fans here that may be popping into this thread, I highly recommend checking AEW out. If you were turned off by WWE, it's pretty much the opposite of that and the best thing going.

3 hours ago, hellpop said:

With a bag of chips accessory please and thank you.

Also, to any lapsed wrestling fans here that may be popping into this thread, I highly recommend checking AEW out. If you were turned off by WWE, it's pretty much the opposite of that and the best thing going.

Absolutely this.