UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Any Convention Exclusives?

DoctorGoblipus

I was just checking to see if AA had updated their site and on the Dark Tide mini site I found some telling evidence regarding summer exclusives. Click here and go to the "Want to Win Some Free Minimates..." link at the bottom.

"...win 1 of 25 Summer 2006 exclusive minimates 2-packs..." maybe we are going to see something at SDCC...

(and if we do - Tim owes me $5!)

• 3 weeks later...

While there aren't any Minimates exclusive announced, let's not forget SillygooserT&C will be selling his ECCC Mates at AA's forum too. While I bought more than my fair share, I'm sure we'll pick up more @SDCC. Want to make sure he makes a profit, then maybe, just maybe, he'll do something new for next years ECCC :D

No exclusives or anything Marvel that w havent seen....

DST only had 12&13 proto's & some Speed racer on display..

All in all a very disspointing SDCC from marvels point of view...

I'm also worried about the number of other 'minifigs' like kubricks that DST are carrying now... I honestly think they have totally lost interest in minimates.

T.

I'm also worried about the number of other 'minifigs' like kubricks that DST are carrying now... I honestly think they have totally lost interest in minimates.

T.

Is it DST or DCD (Diamond Comic Distrib) that are carrying Kubricks?

DCD always has done, but if they are under the DST banner then its worrying time.

Please forgive my post if this has been answered in another thread. I have limited connectivity to the board.

So is it true that Marvel Waves 12 and 13 are NOT being sold at SDCC?

Are any production samples on display?

Are the prototypes even on display?

WTF? I thought the quality of these next waves was in part dictated by DST's need to "get something out quick".

Can we get any info from DST?