UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Fin Fang Foom Heroclix coming this summer

boyd

what is the fascentaion everyone has with this character? ML folks have had their panties in a bunch demanding a BAF version of him now this, i just dont get it, i mean he's goofy looking as far as dragons go(compare to any of the MacFarlane dragons for example) and that name, only Stan Lee could have come up with that. :huh: :mage:

what is the fascentaion everyone has with this character? ML folks have had their panties in a bunch demanding a BAF version of him now this, i just dont get it, i mean he's goofy looking as far as dragons go(compare to any of the MacFarlane dragons for example) and that name, only Stan Lee could have come up with that. :huh: :mage:

What is the fascination so many people have with dumping on Fin Fang Foom? Just because he's not MacFarlane doesn't make him goofy. And besides, what's Todd MacFarlane have that Stan Lee doesn't, other than a passion for blood, gore, and other obscenities?

actually i wasn't comparing it directly to macfarlanes dragons(those were just the first dragon figs to pop into mind) but more to any classic style of dragon think D&D, or the movies "reign of fire" and "Eregon" compared to those he(fin fang foom) is quite odd looking(to me anyway). Quote: Danny&Sam4EVER "...Just because he's not MacFarlane doesn't make him goofy." and i didn't say it was because he wasn't MacFarlane that he was goofy, i said his look and name made him goofy. -M