UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Felicia Campaign

Felyxz

All I can say is finish the series up and that's it.

They showed us series 2, they should just release that set and then they won't have to make any more.

And if they decide to do that, Distribute them where you can.......not just some video store most people haven't even heard of.

Unfortunately I don't post at the AA forums anymore so I won't be able to support your cause there. Good luck with it - I'd really like to see the rest of the SFII mates because I need a Blanka 'mate.

Sorry to post a rant, but it's been building for a while. Please forgive me in advance.

If I thought anything at the AA forums would matter, I'd post there more often. As it stands, some of the former mods from the old forums have been promised swag for their service and have yet to receive anything. Brandon was going to post pics from his trip to the AA offices - hasn't happened. They're last to have news up on their own product - supposedly because the license holders won't allow them to put it out sooner - BS.

As a manager, I've learned that employees have two problems doing their job - no matter what, it boils down to one of two things. Motivation or equiptment/ability. If we correct any equiptment/ability problems the employee may be having - say, get them a larger PC screen, set up an ergonomic desk, give them a headset to answer the phone, provide additional training on things they aren't clear on, etc and NONE of those things work, then we're left with a motivation problem.

AA had problems with their server on the old forum. That problem was fixed. If there aren't any issues with the forum itself, we're left with a lack of motivation on the part of the board moderation team.

Again, good luck with your campaign. I hope to see the rest of this line.

All I can say is finish the series up and that's it.

They showed us series 2, they should just release that set and then they won't have to make any more.

And if they decide to do that, Distribute them where you can.......not just some video store most people haven't even heard of.

Amen.

I have an idea. Take online orders. Only produce a quantity to match orders placed. 100% sales.

Sorry to post a rant, but it's been building for a while. Please forgive me in advance.

If I thought anything at the AA forums would matter, I'd post there more often. As it stands, some of the former mods from the old forums have been promised swag for their service and have yet to receive anything. Brandon was going to post pics from his trip to the AA offices - hasn't happened. They're last to have news up on their own product - supposedly because the license holders won't allow them to put it out sooner - BS.

As a manager, I've learned that employees have two problems doing their job - no matter what, it boils down to one of two things. Motivation or equiptment/ability. If we correct any equiptment/ability problems the employee may be having - say, get them a larger PC screen, set up an ergonomic desk, give them a headset to answer the phone, provide additional training on things they aren't clear on, etc and NONE of those things work, then we're left with a motivation problem.

AA had problems with their server on the old forum. That problem was fixed. If there aren't any issues with the forum itself, we're left with a lack of motivation on the part of the board moderation team.

Dont apologise, and believe me I am holding back what I want to say about that place...

I have an idea. Take online orders. Only produce a quantity to match orders placed. 100% sales.

Problem is large production = lower cost per item, small production = higher cost per item

The cost of overall development, design, tooling, shipping are static and are shared by the entire production run, and while the run drops in number those costs stay the same and that drives up the share each item must cover and thus price of item. How many people would still pre-order if RRP was 200 or 300% more than wave one? It's why a lot of times it's easier to simply cancel a badly ordered/pre-ordered line instead of either jacking the price up or taking a bath on pegwarmers.

As much as I want series 2, I couldn't afford a small production run cost. At that point, they might as well not even come out cause personally I couldn't afford them.

IF they decide to do it, they need it to be Large production, but like I said, distribute them alot better.

• 2 months later...

If every Street Fighter/Darkstalkers fan ordered a set, and they gave us Dan with a new figure (instead of a duplicate), there'd probably be more of Series 2 sold than Series 1.

The problem is, people don't care. They cry and moan, wondering why something they wanted never came out, while at the same time, angrily refuse to help other people get what they want. We, who want to see SF/DS 2 released will never get that, because the people who could've helped us out by keeping the sales on the first wave up, simply chose not to.

Unfortunately I don't post at the AA forums anymore so I won't be able to support your cause there. Good luck with it - I'd really like to see the rest of the SFII mates because I need a Blanka 'mate.

I'm totally behind you with these comments! I couldn't have said it better myself.