UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Unofficial Minimates Release Timeline

Wow, I really thought we'd see something Marvely this week. No offense to Ghost Rider fans but I want to get that wave out of the way and get on with the Avengers ASAP. :) Gotta set up my Quicksilver VS Flash race. :P Also there are some Spiderman 3 mins that I'm looking forward to as well. I don't mind waiting if the dates would just become firm!! Chuck told me at the booth he thought Avengers might show up by the end of August... Then in the panel I believe it was said we would be seeing the next Marvel waves within the next few months. So, who knows? Oh well, I'm just happy they have announced so many sweet waves!!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I wasn't such a die hard marvel fan and a die hard minimate fan I would almost just have to give all of this up with nothing even coming out at all. Come on DST stop thinking of new things and start thinking of ways to get the stuff you already decided to make come out. Please.

Zombie goes and sits in his corner. Crying and stroking his spiderman mate.

Heres the shipping list I always read for the weeks release:

http://comicnewsi.com/article.php?catid=223&itemid=10218

as you can see in the Toys/Statues section BSG series 2 and Star Trek series 1 are supposed to ship this week!! Hope this is true, cant wait to see the pics of the in hand Star Trek mates!

Jeff of the Minis

On top of BSG Series 2 and ST:TOS Series 1, my comic shop also lists the first Rocky Boxed Set too! What a crunch on the wallet these are going to be for anybody picking them all up.

And most likely these are west coast only since these properties are being handled by DST. DCD does their own thing.

i asked my LCS to ask diamond UK (thats were they get all there stuff from) for shipping dates for any upcoming minimates releases and they said

MARVEL MINIMATES 2-PK SER 16 ASST **29th August**

ST TOS MINIMATES SER 1 ASST **22nd AUgust**

MARVEL MINIMATES 2-PK SER 18 ASST **10th October**

MARVEL MINIMATES 2-PK SER 17 ASST **10th October**

:)

but no word on anything else :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...