UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Unofficial Minimates Release Timeline

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the dvd came out a month ago, they should of released the a month ago!

The X3 minimates came up awhile after the dvd hit. So I don't think they care about matching merchandising.

Does that change mean the new BSG minimates are coming next week? I hope so. Just got a promo Starbuck in the mail and am planning on a display that needs Adama. Not Lee. His dad.

I really thought we would see some marvel wave(s) this week in honor of comic con. that is odd

My guess is we'll see the avengers wave and the first wave of trek at SDCC... We'll know more on Wednesday.

T.

BSG-w.2-7/25/07

STAR TREK-w.1-7/25/07

I'm not seeing anything on Diamond's list this week. So unless these are West Coast dates, it looks like they may have changed things around yet again...

I also checked diamond's list and did not see anything. When I called my LCS they said they also did not have anything, but they said to call back today. So if I hear anything I will post it later.

I don't mind waiting. What drives me nuts is not knowing I would have to wait longer and not knowing how much longer. The whole Star Trek set WAS supposed to be on my desk tomorrow.

However, it is a gorgeous day out and I'm still alive so it's not all bad. ;)

I don't mind waiting. What drives me nuts is not knowing I would have to wait longer and not knowing how much longer. The whole Star Trek set WAS supposed to be on my desk tomorrow.

However, it is a gorgeous day out and I'm still alive so it's not all bad. ;)

I agree. Budgeting for 'mates is difficult because we never know if they're going to hit the release date or not.

OK,

Con is gone, so does anyone know what mates will be delivered to the LCS's?

I see Hunt mates are around, Looks like single Cylons, Obviously Zombies should hit stores soon, BSG Wave 2 was there, but when are the mates hitting stores?

Also, when are my Star Treks, Marvels, and Rocky MAtes hitting?

Anyone who knows, let me know.

WW4M

well its a new week & sdcc's over (and i hear they were selling bsg wave 2!) so maybe this week we might get some minimates bsg 2, star trek, rocky i'll keep checking diamonds shipping list with fingers crossed (though just because its out in the states it might not be out over here in sunny/rainy England) :captainbritain:

well i've just checked diamonds website which has just been updated for this weeks shipping stuff and a massive amount of minimates this week............................. none :( come on diamond pull your finger out!!!! we need mates..........................

Every mate I've bought from my LCS has been listed on their "Shipping this week" page. This week, just like the last, has no mates listed. So I won't be getting my hopes up. It's a good thing it's summer and I can go do fun things to take my mind off of the misery of my missing minimates.