Unofficial Minimates Release Timeline

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Go to minimateheadquarters for an update from Art Asylum that shows a release schedule for the rest of the year. It shows IM and Hulk on 09/24. I really hope the dates on this list stay atleast somewhat valid becasue it would mean a great amount of awesome minimates before the end of the year! Wahoo!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm unofficially ending my updates to this unofficial update thread as DST is now posting an official release schedule on their website. Going forward, please post links in this thread to the most recent official Art Asylum release schedule (hopefully DST continues to post this on their blog).

The most recent one is here:

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2008/09/ship...pdate/#more-223

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Ya know, i REALLY hate to be the one to necro, but this kinda demands it. I just got done looking through DST's latest ship-update, and i have to say: WTF is up with November 28th?! Is it a new "Minimates Day", or an "I Just Morgaged My House for Toys Day?!?!" I mean, come on DST. What are you releasing all in one day??

PX Ray and GitD Slimer

GB Box Set 2

Marvel Wave 29

Marvel Wave 30

T2 Wave 2

Dear God!! That's about $105 in minimates IN ONE DAY. I know this is bound to change eventually, but who let this slip by?? Do they honestly expect people (like me who don't normally pre-order, that is) to run out and spend that much on something that if they don't buy then-and-there, they probably WON'T be able to?? at least for a reasonable price?? (note-yes, i know we help each other out here, but sometimes it's harder than others) Now i'm usually able to buy what i want every time a new Minimates set or two is released, even full waves when i want them, but this is just ridiculous. I don't have this kind of money for toys in a month, let alone a day. <_<

/rant. and again, sorry for the necro; it had to be done.

• 5 months later...
Did you have a lot of preorders for it, Luke?

As cool as the Battle Beast Minimate looked, I'm worried the price point made the whole thing a non-starter for many people.

Considering the price point, I would say my pre-orders for this item are average. I have had much better performing items, but also plenty of worse performing items. I have a few customers who are very excited for this, and have emailed me monthly since it was announced to see when it will be released. So you never know, it might still be a big hit.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I hope someone updates this soon, so i can budget myself :) ---i have no idea really how many mates are on the way and when they are suppose to be released--all i know is that there seems to be a lot rolling out this year!

Edited by mav-man

• 2 months later...

New update to the ship dates from art asylum. Horribly unorganized list but here's the good stuff

5/4 - Captain America Series 40 and Army Dump

5/18 - Ghostbusters Boxset #4

6/8- Real Ghostbusters Boxset #1

6/15 - MAX boxset #1

6/22 - Halo Series 3 Boxset, Artic Warthog, X-Men 1st class boxset

7/6 - Curse of the Mutants Boxset

8/3 - Minimates Series 41

9/28 - Universal Monsters Frankenstein & Dracula boxsets

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2011/04/ship-date-updates/