UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Marvel Minimates

Mattallica

10 hours ago, Mattallica said:

but the young avengers have been around since 2005

..& are now known as the not-so-young Avengers ?

3 hours ago, Trekker 42 said:

The New Champions are newer. 

...& are perhaps the Newer Champions ?

I can't wait for the Not-so-Ancient One & The Less than Eternals , Younger Man Logan & Tony Stork * 

-ol'butt

*Get it ?

Yah! Been wanting Young Avengers for years!!!

On 6/1/2022 at 3:43 AM, FightTheDead118 said:

Yep probably modern young avengers then, Bishop, Chavez, Wiccan, Speed, Hulkling and kid Loki, 7th members may be Stature

Would make perfect sense too considering almost all of these characters have been recently introduced in the mcu from properties dst didn’t make figures for

The monkey's paw curls... Booo! Do not want! Would much prefer the original Patriot, Bishop, Wiccan, Hulkling, Stature, Speed lineup with Iron Lad/Vision being the not included 7th member.

3 hours ago, Chigarillo said:

Yah! Been wanting Young Avengers for years!!!

The monkey's paw curls... Booo! Do not want! Would much prefer the original Patriot, Bishop, Wiccan, Hulkling, Stature, Speed lineup with Iron Lad/Vision being the not included 7th member.

Would you rather not have any of team or half? 

On 6/3/2022 at 2:58 AM, AFMcGill said:

To be fair, I'd have miscounted Nanny too.

I would be all over this, but damn - what an odd choice it would be. And of that line-up.... to miss out on Nanny would be criminal. She's such a fun, ridiculous design. 
Think I'd ultimately break it up to put Wildchild w/ the AOA stuff, Greycrow w/ Marauders, etc....

3 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Is nobody an x-bad guy anymore?

Like.... kind of not really. If they're a mutant,

Spoiler

they have been granted immunity and a chance to live on Krakoa with the X-Men (assuming they follow the laws of the island).

I realized that I don't keep up with modern stuff enough to have a reasonable guess here. A cursory Google check reveals a metric s**t ton of new teams, books and configurations over the past decade.

I will plug what I *want* for the next box, though: Chuck loves Spidey, I love Spidey. Sinister Syndicate: 80s Beetle, 80s Boomerang, Armored Rhino, Comic Speed Demon, Classic Shocker, Spider-Man. I swapped Hydro for Shocker since Hydro's been done twice, and we haven't had a classic (original costume) Shocker yet.

Yeah, the version previously done is 90s, below is the true classic Shocker. There are some subtle but important differences:

Shocker-Marvel-Comics-Herman-Schultz-Spi

Hasbro recently did him as a Marvel Legend:

71b6cdS3p-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edited by elhonez