SDCC 2022 DST Exclusives

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, fwoosheyman said:

I can’t believe that no one on the internet covered the DST panel and there’s no info/pics except one marvel minimates picture. 

It baffles me that this line is 20 years old and currently has licenses to Marvel, the MCU, Transformers, Power Rangers, TMNT, and GI Joe… and has little to no presence on any toy news site.

I’m pretty sure that if I didn’t check this site every couple of months, I’d be under the impression Minimates were cancelled years ago.

Edited by Swarm198

On 7/8/2022 at 1:53 PM, DSTZach said:

We do not have a dedicated Minimates panel, but all DST and GG Ltd products will be discussed at the DST/GG Ltd. panel on Thursday, 4PM to 5 PM in Room 9.

Hey Zach, was there any specific reasons for not showing D&D and the GI Joe series 3 and 4(cannot remember if 4 was ever mentioned as a possibility or not)...

Pretty bummed we didn't see those. ??

6 hours ago, Nervous Rex said:

Hey Zach, was there any specific reasons for not showing D&D and the GI Joe series 3 and 4(cannot remember if 4 was ever mentioned as a possibility or not)...

Pretty bummed we didn't see those. ??

Sorry, man. I think paint was not ready for D&D, and I didn't want to launch the line with just artwork. GI Joe I didn't want to show anything until we shipped Series 1. I don't want to get too far ahead. 

On 7/22/2022 at 10:34 PM, Navaan said:

I had thought there was talk of revealing more GI Joe sets/plans, the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon series minimates, and while there have been some AEW minimates shown, there was talk of plans for some tag team two packs, but nothing about them being shown so may just be a 'there is more coming' but nothing to display/show, yet, so consider AEW minimates checked off, I would guess.

People were also thinking some 'TMNT' four pack was going to be shown.

AEW two-packs are potential exclusives. Not showing those until someone buys them. 

Joe Series 3 and 4 are just too far off. D&D just not ready.

TMNT VHS 4-pack goes up for pre-order on Friday. 

6 hours ago, DSTZach said:

AEW two-packs are potential exclusives. Not showing those until someone buys them. 

Joe Series 3 and 4 are just too far off. D&D just not ready.

TMNT VHS 4-pack goes up for pre-order on Friday. 

@DSTZach what is in the tmnt vhs 4 pack?

14 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Sorry, man. I think paint was not ready for D&D, and I didn't want to launch the line with just artwork. GI Joe I didn't want to show anything until we shipped Series 1. I don't want to get too far ahead. 

Thanks for the update.... I get it ... still bummed. I'm very, very excited for both of these properties!!!

Do we have a date for GI Joe series 1 yet? It seemed like everything got pushed back. Is the plan to alternate between Transformers, Power Rangers, GI Joe?

Thanks again

4 hours ago, Nervous Rex said:

Do we have a date for GI Joe series 1 yet? It seemed like everything got pushed back. Is the plan to alternate between Transformers, Power Rangers, GI Joe?

I have not seen a date for GI Joe Series 1, but hopefully by fall. We rarely offer more than one per month, so I think it's just an "as they are finished" kind of thing. I'm going to try to move up the solicitation of MMPR Series 2 now that Series 1 is out.

7 hours ago, rman1115 said:

Any chance we might be able to get clearer photos of the control art for young avengers?  I  really interested in a clearer look at some of the facial expressions!

Not usually something we distribute, but hopefully the protos will be done soon.

On 5/6/2022 at 11:11 AM, DSTZach said:

Will be revealed May 12! This includes:

GI Joe Exclusive 4-pack in "VHS" style packaging

Transformers Exclusive 4-pack in "VHS" style packaging

Power Rangers Exclusive 6-pack in Deluxe window box

This does NOT include:

TMNT 4-Pack (Diamond Comics 40th Anniversary Exclusive)

Mystery License Vinimates 2-Pack (will be revealed closer to the show, as will MM and Gallery Diorama)

When is the Power Rangers 6 pack getting revealed?

• 3 weeks later...