UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2022 DST Exclusives

6 hours ago, Mattallica said:

no, no when the avengers hex thing was coming out, people(me) were discussing the price increase and you stated that the fancy cardboard packaging added little to the overall price of the set, that why its a bit odd  that now ( sure its probably more cardboard for the footlocker than the hex) the packaging can add 25% to the price and not because of inflation as that is already accounted for in the $30 for 4 MM

Yes, the price of MM was going up when the hex packaging was developed -- for WG, interestingly. Those were $40, not sure if the next hex pack will still be $40, but we'll see. 

6 hours ago, nandoninny said:

i love the promo mates!
so none planned for SDCC?

We were not able to get one done in time, sadly. But we may have some other events happening at the booth. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/5/2022 at 10:50 AM, SCW said:

So the 4 Turtles? I mean, I'll probably buy it, but I want more out of lines than the main 4.

Also, whose arm do I gotta twist to get a Rocketeer MM? Just slip it into another multipack. No one will notice! 

I kid. Sort of. 

ReAction makes a Rocketeer 3 3/4 figure with removable Helmet that could work for a custom, maybe a lil big but you could make it work. I'd switch in the Shield or Nick Fury Jet Pack. Calico Jack-Robert Deal for the brown boots.

5 hours ago, WookieFodder said:

ReAction makes a Rocketeer 3 3/4 figure with removable Helmet that could work for a custom, maybe a lil big but you could make it work. I'd switch in the Shield or Nick Fury Jet Pack. Calico Jack-Robert Deal for the brown boots.

Thanks man. I actually have a really good custom one. The ReAction helmet is way too big FWIW. That one was oversized on that figure itself too. Womp Womp.

But I’d still love an official one.

18 hours ago, WookieFodder said:

There is also a minimmate Rocketeer helmet and jetpack on Shapeways that you can buy.

20 hours ago, THE_CRIPPLER said:

There is also a minimmate Rocketeer helmet and jetpack on Shapeways that you can buy.

Yeah, it's excellent. Strongly recommend. But I also would love an official Rocketeer Minimate (and Betty while we're wishlisting).

• 2 weeks later...

I guess you're right, but I'm not really seeing a resemblance to Adam Cole. It's the hairpiece. Both him and Mox (and Jericho, to an extent) need different hairpieces I think. Oh well, that's why I have a parts bin!?

1 minute ago, ApexPredator said:

Yessir. Young avengers 

Okay. This makes me happy. My Kate Bishop and America Chavez kit bash sucked. xD My Wiccan and Hulkling were alright enough, but MORE than happy to replace those.

Still hoping for news on GI Joe, or more of the AEW stuff, or the Dungeons and Dragons minimates.

Edited by Navaan

Yaknow I’m not much of a Young Avengers guy. Not unless Kamala’s involved somewhere. Even Kate Bishop, whom I greatly enjoy, shouldn’t be enough to sell me on this. 

But DST, you went and made a Lucky the Pizza Dog. 

So now I gotta buy this set. 

Damn you all.