UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2022 DST Exclusives

Will be revealed May 12! This includes:

GI Joe Exclusive 4-pack in "VHS" style packaging

Transformers Exclusive 4-pack in "VHS" style packaging

Power Rangers Exclusive 6-pack in Deluxe window box

This does NOT include:

TMNT 4-Pack (Diamond Comics 40th Anniversary Exclusive)

Mystery License Vinimates 2-Pack (will be revealed closer to the show, as will MM and Gallery Diorama)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would not be disappointed in a 6-pack of putty patrolers for MMPR. We need villains!
Or, better yet, Rita, Zedd, Goldar, Evil Green Ranger, Kat Pink Ranger and a Putty. That would allow Luke to offer Putty as an exclusive!

Can't wait to sign over a couple paychecks! I have missed the days of monthly Minimate purchases.

On 5/6/2022 at 12:11 PM, DSTZach said:

This does NOT include:

Mystery License Vinimates 2-Pack (will be revealed closer to the show, as will MM and Gallery Diorama)

The VHS style packaging makes me think these could be based off the old animated movies.

As for the rangers, I'm kinda hoping it is a 4 monster & Bulk & Skull pack.

Edited by HellfireSamurai

On 5/6/2022 at 11:11 AM, DSTZach said:

kinda just realized a 4 pack would be the turtles.......hopefully this leads to the rest of the series being released!  was gonna army build the shit outta them foot soldiers!

On 5/6/2022 at 12:11 PM, DSTZach said:

This does NOT include:

These sound very cool. I like that you all have a strong lineup of exclusives that do not include Marvel; it shows that the brand is coming back. ?

So far on the retailer side of things I am only seeing the Transformers one, but I'm sure the rest are coming soon. Details:

sdcc2022transformers.jpg

Roll out! The Transformers return for this exclusive four-pack featuring the Autobots and Decepticons in their cartoon colors! Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Starscream and Megatron look like they just leaped off the TV screen... and into special edition VHS case packaging! These 2-inch Minimates feature multiple points of articulation and fully interchangeable parts and accessories, and they slide out of an illustrated VHS sleeve!

I'm guessing this means not metallic paint like the original releases. I am actually looking forward to more cartoon accurate colors. 

Preorder link

While I'm sure there will be plenty to say about this first announcement, the other two may be a little while. Hasbro came back with some VERY late in the game changes, so we had to hold off on announcing them (one was a potential packaging issue, one was a full character replacement). Hopefully they will still make the show, but rest assured they will be offered in some form this year, along with TMNT and the mystery Vinimates. 

2 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

While I'm sure there will be plenty to say about this first announcement, the other two may be a little while. Hasbro came back with some VERY late in the game changes, so we had to hold off on announcing them (one was a potential packaging issue, one was a full character replacement). Hopefully they will still make the show, but rest assured they will be offered in some form this year, along with TMNT and the mystery Vinimates. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

oh man, you're killing me.  i think you teased the GI JOE announcement back in like December.  

the transformer set looks fun and i guess i'll just keep waiting for the joe announcement

no, i got that.  i'm just laughing b/c the set i'm looking forward to the most keeps getting the announcment pushed back.

and i remember you saying the set changed from what they were back then too...
i'm just really looking forward to this.  shame on hasbro.

i know licensing is tough

Edited by nandoninny

Hasbro owns Power Rangers. That is the packaging issue. GI Joe has that sweet VHS packaging that hopefully will not change. But a figure had to be replaced, so it will PROBABLY not make the show, sadly.

Edited by DSTZach

we-got.gif

ROFL.

Promise a bunch of really cool announcements, then only deliver one (a pretty bland repaint set) and now we hear we may not even get the other reveals anytime soon.

I know, not your fault man, but this is just a kick in the pants.

Also having to remove an entire figure from the Joe lineup. Are there Joes that are off limits now? 

Edited by SCW

Maybe it was the other way around? Maybe they wanted Sgt Slaughter INCLUDED with the recent announcement?