UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Tuesdays Announcement = Bearded Thor/Loki!

AdyCarter

Loki looks superb and Bearded Thor (this is from the Simonson era right?) is a great choice for a variant.

Can't wait to see tomorrows announcement. I'm sure we're going to get a classic Avengers character.

Loki loooks DAMN snazzy. Just a neat representation

And villians are always welcome.

I'm kinda meh on the bearded Thor, but it could have been worse, so I'll take it.

I really would like Wasp and Hawkeye to be the next two. I have this pathological need to have all the participants from the original Secret Wars series in minmate form.

I don't know why, I just do.

Bearded Thor and Loki look amazing! Let's just hope that the rest of the line is a good mix of Avengers through out the ages and not just the founding members from the first few issues. Does anyone really want the Hulk in his purple speedos? C'mon HAWKEYE! Fingers crossed.

Thunderstrike looks sweet, as does Loki.
Holy crap I think he's right...here's Thunderstrike; when did Thor ever where a mask like that? That's definitely Thunderstrike, good call XManRCJ!

Thunderstrike in Thor Suit from Wikipedia: 390px-Thor-433.jpg

Loki - love it! Perfect colors, details, and the White Queen cape fits him well. But my favorite part - Loki's pimp chalise!

And we're getting a second (chase) Thor that looks good? This is a great wave!

AWSOME!!! now i can make Supa' lil' jon, hmm were to find dredlocks and some east side boys?

The news just gets better, and for once the Marvel line is part of the excitement(it's about time!). Thor and Loki look fantastic! And judging by AA's love of the re-hash items(Loki is a prime example), I can all but guarantee that Hawkeye(think G.A.'s bow/quiver, S.A. Flash's boots, and possibly Electra's tunic) and Vision (see: Red Tornado) will make the roster (if not now, then very soon). Also, with the addition of wings to the D.C. line, I'd expect an Angel on the horizon(maybe series 17?)too. As far as the rest of series 16? I'd rather not speculate (hopefully Scarlet Witch is one), but if Thor/Loki are any indication of direction, then I'm quite sure that this will be my favorite wave yet! I can't wait 'til Friday!!

Uhm ... I thought it said that each site was going to reveal 1 a day for 7 days.

Am I looney?

Someone needs to get BT a shirt and quick. Plus, great choice for his partner. WOOT!

Nope, all 7 will be announced by Friday...

Assume stop the complaining or assume being a variant? Or both? :P

The logical assumption would be that its the variant. They've never had two of the same character in a wave without one been a variant.

Actually, Wave 1,2,3,4 & 8 had the same character and they weren't variants. I like these, especially Loki. Like everyone has already said, It's great to have a new villian. Too many heroes running around. :biggrin: