UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A new Mate to enter the Mini's

Heya Everybody, my name is Arashikage Assasin, I guess you could either call me AA or Arashikage, or something that has to deal with my name. I have a few Minimates, i wouldn't say an Entire Collection but i, i have Minimates :tongue: , They are cool.

Well.. i guess thats all i gotta say, so...........

Time for the Cussing... or... welcomes... or... YEAH! :thumbsup:

Storm Shadow and Snake eyes... looks like Storm Shadow may be from the Devils Due comic? dunno about the Snake eyes.. but i want those :D. lol

you got it, both from DD comics, snake eyes may be from a few different reference photos. I am actually redoing a bunch of Joes/Cobras now. I figured you might like them with the name you chose, lol

Welcome to the Mishchievous Multiverse :tongue: . Don't worry, we don't get into that much trouble.

So, yeah, welcome to the boards!

Glomit

Welcome to the Mishchievous Multiverse :tongue: . Don't worry, we don't get into that much trouble.

So, yeah, welcome to the boards!

Glomit

HAH!! :lol:Don't get into that much trouble my FOOT... :D Did I say that out loud? :mellow::blush:

Welcome to the boards, this place is very weird. Get used to it. Weird, in a lovable way... :banana:

:blink: