UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TBT's Latest customs...

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of quickies for you... Nothing to get excited about just a couple of quick customs as a bit of fun. :)

cappyoffduty.JPG

Off duty Capt America, I like the idea of a trench coat to hide the uniform but he doesn't take off the chainmail as he's never totally 'off duty' :)

banner.JPG

Post hulkout Banner :)

Because I had the parts and could :P - yes I know I need to clean the legs up a bit but hey! :)

I also want to do a transforming to hulk Banner to complete the series :)

T.

I just started to reread the 'dark phoenix saga' and thought this would be a simple and fun one to do...

bq.JPG

Jean Grey, Black Queen :D

It's obviously a quick and easy repaint of the white queen mini, with a cape stolen from one of the SFII figures!

This pic doesn't show the bun at the back of the hair which although it isn't perfect makes the the figure a lot better than the pics show :(!

OMFG! That rules in so many ways it's untrue!

And Fujis and Rad, I am so damn predictable now ;) Can't work out if that's a bad thing, or it's a good thing cos it means you all know me :)

And Fujis and Rad, I am so damn predictable now ;) Can't work out if that's a bad thing, or it's a good thing cos it means you all know me :)

There are worse things to be associated with than bazoooms my friend! ;)

Yep! Timbo Rocks!

I love that Jean Grey, but the Cap is a favorite of mine. I love the idea and the execution. Banner looks awesome as well... He just looks so confused and cold...

Yep! Timbo Rocks!

I love that Jean Grey, but the Cap is a favorite of mine. I love the idea and the execution. Banner looks awesome as well... He just looks so confused and cold...

Thanks Antacost, Luke etc...

Coming from guys who do the quality stuff you do I consider that a huge compliment.

My customs aren't always the most 'technical' but I'm glad you guys 'get' the feel I was trying for with Cappy & Banner...

T.

wow... that War Machine looks so cool!!! :)

Do you have a "James Rhodes" head piece for the War Machine??? :D

You mean the one face fits all ethnic 'powerman' head? :)

:rolleyes: lol I could do that but well no one see's the face.

I actually swapped some of my Tony Stark heads out on the regular figures to something that matched the head better.

T.

OK so Danny made a comment on the MMC forums ( remember those :) ) And I actually agree with him..

I thought the pale blue looked kinda cool but didn't seem 'metallic' enough...

aaims.JPG

So I repainted the face silver and swapped the limbs out...

Is this one more 'IronMan' or should I have left it alone?

T.

hmm... you might wanna modify it to a War Machine in the Sentinel-derived armour... (like that one in the pic below) :D

wow... that War Machine looks so cool!!! :)

Do you have a "James Rhodes" head piece for the War Machine??? :D

You mean the one face fits all ethnic 'powerman' head? :)

:rolleyes: lol I could do that but well no one see's the face.

I actually swapped some of my Tony Stark heads out on the regular figures to something that matched the head better.

T.

sorry... no...lol. Actually, I meant the hair-piece and the face for "James Rhodes" (the one at the bottom of the pic).... :lol:

14uv0up.png

hmm... you might wanna modify it to a War Machine in the Sentinel-derived armour... (like that one in the pic below) :D

Can I take it you're not an Artic Armor fan? :(

The sentinel derived seems like a cool suit I'll add it to my 'to do' list :P:)

sorry... no...lol. Actually, I meant the hair-piece and the face for "James Rhodes" (the one at the bottom of the pic).... :lol:

I knew what you were talking about with the heads and was refering to the fact that there is so far, only one 'african american' ( wow see I can be P.C.) head in miniate form so far, not giving me a lot of choice in parts.

With my head comment I meant that the silver centurion helmet is amlost always too short, so I put a red head piece underneath. :)

T.

Oops make that two heads but blade is hardly a good match though :P

T.

Oops make that two heads but blade is hardly a good match though :P

Well there's Bishop, too. So... Power Man, Blade, and Bishop. The M shouldn't be too hard to scratch off with a knife or something.

Those are some pretty cool customs, too. I like the multiple-arm Spider-Man one.

Yeah but is'nt Bishops M painted on? So it might be a challenge to remove it.

I never tried taking Bishop's M off because I don't have any extra Bishop heads, but I have taken other facial features from other mates heads (eyebrows, pupils, whatever) with just a basic pocket knife. If you're careful, the scratch shouldn't be noticeable.