UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TBT's Latest customs...

Hey guys...

I have finally found time to spend on some customs...

I'm going to start a gallery but I already had these online and would have to d/l them then upload them to the site to add them to the gallery... yeah I know huh!

anyways...

What has 6 arms and a mask?

DSC03303.JPG

Done whilst the paint dried on...

http://www.geocities.com/thatbloketimbo/DSC03298.JPG

(sorry about te quality I'll get a better pic up soon)

Arctic Ironman.. a 'one comic appearence' armor that I just love... next to me slightly updated Modern iron man custom... brings the hall of armours to 10 now :)

The image it's based on...

http://www.geocities.com/thatbloketimbo/Ir...an-318-page.jpg

BTW below is a link to where most of my older stuff is displayed, I know I should repost it all in this first post yeah I'm lazy.

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...post&p=3988

As always thoughts and comments are welcome! - any honest feedback is taken if it's constructive :)

T.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome work Tim!! I love the six arm...how did you get those to work? as for the IM I love them both...especially the Arctic armor....would love to see all 10 of your HoA...mines only at 6 right now....have you see the New Avengers annual? there is an armor shot in there you might like....let me know if you need and I'll get a pic up.....again great work!

Jeff of the Minis

Awsome work Tim!! I love the six arm...how did you get those to work?

would love to see all 10 of your HoA...mines only at 6 right now....have you see the New Avengers annual? there is an armor shot in there you might like....let me know if you need and I'll get a pic up.....again great work!

SuperGlue :rolleyes:B);) lol... it was pretty simple but I had to glue the middle pegs on the torso on the corner at 45 deg to get them to fit. and yes they are all articulated as per normal, they just dont have the range of montion as they're cramped.

would love to see all 10 of your HoA...mines only at 6 right now....have you see the New Avengers annual? there is an armor shot in there you might like....let me know if you need and I'll get a pic up.....again great work!

Yeah a pic is due.. but I want to go back and tidy up some of my earlier designs a little first, also I'm lucky enouhg to have JP's Hulk Buster custom and it's inspired me to want to do my own version adding faceplate decals etc :).. then there's ult ironman and ...erm well lots really!!!

T.

OK so Danny made a comment on the MMC forums ( remember those :) ) And I actually agree with him..

I thought the pale blue looked kinda cool but didn't seem 'metallic' enough...

aaims.JPG

So I repainted the face silver and swapped the limbs out...

Is this one more 'IronMan' or should I have left it alone?

T.

Thanks for the feedback guys.. I'm probably going to play and try and find a way to mix blue metalic... until then. its going to stay silver.

oh and while I had the paints & parts out I decided to upgrade my warmachine...

from this...

warmach.JPG

Done a year or two ago with nothing more than my imagination and a couple of sharpies :P

To this...

warmachine2.JPG

As you can tell I'm going back over my 'hall of armors' and updating the older stuff to make it something I'm happier with.

And I'm not done yet I still want to do TBT versions of Hulkbuster. ult Ironman, telepresence, Starks survival suit (you know the funky techo underwear he had to keep him alive for a while) and possibly Thorbuster? - did I miss any obvious ones?

T.

I just started to reread the 'dark phoenix saga' and thought this would be a simple and fun one to do...

bq.JPG

Jean Grey, Black Queen :D

It's obviously a quick and easy repaint of the white queen mini, with a cape stolen from one of the SFII figures!

This pic doesn't show the bun at the back of the hair which although it isn't perfect makes the the figure a lot better than the pics show :(!