UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Top 5 Unmade Classic X-Men Heroes (who are yours?)

elhonez

I've been looking through my MiniMate X-Men collection, and overall I am very satisfied with the coverage. That said, there are a few itches left to scratch when it comes to classic looks for our mutant heroes. Below are my top five, but I'd love to see yours as well:

1. Ariel (Kitty Pryde)

Kitty-Pryde-Marvel-Comics-X-Men-Ariel-Sp

2. Colossus (80s Lapel)

f2fdab60c1b4b7eb89401ff1a7a32651.jpg

3. Rachel Summers Phoenix

Rachel-Summers-Marvel-Comics-Phoenix-198

4. Mimic

354-3548990_calvin-rankin-also-known-as-

5. Polaris (Shi'ar Costume)

1268c824e0c2d40a9888a5b21387430d.jpg

http://minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=959&n=Secret+Wars+Storm
isn’t this Mohawk Storm?

But to answer the question:

1. Mimic

2. Marrow

3. Caliban

4. Moira McTaggert

5. Nate Grey

Honorable Mentions go to Proteus (not ever a hero so I kept him off the list. The others have been heroes before), Juggernaut (the form I want has been made before but desperately needs a remake because that son of a bitch cannot be found for less than like 60 dollars) and Krakoa Professor X (not on the list because he’s a new look not a new character.)

i feel like we can use a spiky blue Iceman

would Legion count as a hero? he would be good

wyldchyld

xorn

mystique in her black costume

good to see nate, moira, mimic and caliban already mentioned but that made my list kinda hard lol

Great lists!

Some good 90s love there nandoninny.

+1 to spiky iceman minifigvig, there is definitely more to mine under the AOA banner. 

Trekker I agree Proteus feels essential (and re: Juggs I really hope they find an outlet for the animated mates).

Hellfire Samurai, like Trekker I thought they'd already done Mohawk Storm -- did you mean a different version? I made a custom FA Kitty but I'd be down for an official release.

4 hours ago, Trekker 42 said:

28 minutes ago, elhonez said:

Hellfire Samurai, like Trekker I thought they'd already done Mohawk Storm -- did you mean a different version?

I had not realized they had made her yet so now I know & that means time to go hunting.

Originally wanted to put Franklin Richards on the list since while not an X-man, I thought he used to be classified as a mutant before in past stories & was in a relationship with Rachel Summers in the Days of Future Past timeline. 

Edited by HellfireSamurai

Sadly I have to add The Beast, out of the 10 we have had none of them conjures up what I consider to be a definitive early 60's version , the FA duck-footed/ pink gloved version is just sad. Beast had massive biceps, hands &  feet ...the Minimate should have the same with proper moulded parts .

Mimic is desperately needed & would need those same massive biceps,hands & feet.

....& a snowman Iceman. 

In no particular order:

- Mimic

- Marrow

- Maggott

- Caliban

- Nate Grey

I need crucial weirdos to really make my setups sing.  And not for nothing, but you toss a Wolverine, Storm, Beast, and Cannonball in a box set with Maggott and Marrow and suddenly you have that great (and massively undrerated) Joe Kelly team from the mid-90s.  I am so IN for this plan.

Some of the characters like Marrow and Maggot I could take or leave. I stopped collecting during that time.

Rachel Phoenix made out of translucent material would be awesome! So would Legion with the tallest hairpiece ever made! I would buy multiples of the rest.