UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mondays Announcement = Thor!

AdyCarter

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin: YESSSSS! Avengers Assemble!!!! droooool, I SAY! DROOOOOOL!!!!!!!!! oh my god the end of the week is going to be forever coming to see the full line up. Dare I hope for a vision and scarlet witch? :biggrin:

I don't know if its really coming across here, but I just couldn't be happier about this annoucement. I mean really I feel like I just won the lottery!!!!!

YES! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :lol:

I had to become a Radical to see this. <_<

Glomit

Wow, I thought I would be happier. To be honest, I have mixed emotions. While I LOVE Thor and can't wait to get my hands on that figure. It's just hard to settle for Fabio Thor after falling in love with Ultimate Thor. Not only did he rule in the comics, but then playing through all of Marvel: UA with Ultimate Thor, it's just kind of disappointing to settle for goldielocks Thor. But as I said, I'll still be first in line to pick him up :). Maybe we will see "Ultimate Thor" Variant? neo

Thor = great new Minimate.

I never thought we'd get a whole wave of Avengers Minimates. And we're getting new detailed pieces like the DC line. And the week-long reveal with Minimate Multiverse as one of the locations. It's like DST is listening to the fans - thanks DST!

As for my guesses for the other Minimates we may get this week:

- Vision

- Scarlet Witch

- Hawkeye

- Quicksilver

- Ultron

So, the big announcement isn't a new license. No LOST or Star Wars or POTC minimates on the horizon... Still, I'm thrilled to be getting more Marvel characters, and I'm sure each and every one of these minimates will make it to my collection. Now, just bring on the zombies...

Man I was JUST complaining about... Heh sorry that was a humor tag yeah I am soooo Stoked I've been dying for some Avengers 'mates. Kinda feels like after last years long break of no new releases they're either trying to make up, or maybe they heard our collective cheers for more new mates and are responding. Either way my addiction thanx whoever s responsible, though my wallet is still cursing! :) Long live Mini's!

YAY *Does the happy Cappy Dance*!

Totally caught me off guard, everyone was expecting a new license... BUT this is what I've been asking for for ages...

Seems that DST is stepping up Marvel, that Thor Looks awesome :D

Thank you DST :)

T.

Fantastic News. Thor looks incredible. Can't wait to see who else will be in the line up. Oh, and Ady and Danny... Kudos fellas. I was really pleased to see MMMV getting one of the announcement slots. That's real validation of all your efforts.

Sweet petunia pie!

This is excellent news, indeed :biggrin: I guess I can stop working on my Thor custom now :tongue:

But I think the coolest part of the news (for me) was the fact that MMMV is one of the sites being used for one of the reveals. Talk about a sweet deal :thumbsup: