Ye Olde Thread of Randomness

AdyCarter

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EpicNick1985

no idea what soever if i'm adding a reply correctly but...

i love minimates not only because their flexible, fit in my pocket, but i'm just addicted because

their super cool and the possibilities are endless.

:superman: :batmanblack: :flash::robin::spidey: :deathstroke: :wolvie::cap: :blackspidey: :colossus: :hulk: :spiderham: :blackcat: :emmafrostdiamondform: :emmafrost: :six: :powergirl: :deadpool::cable: :GreyHulk: :daredevil:

p.s sorry for getting carried away with the smileys.

no idea what soever if i'm adding a reply correctly but...

i love minimates not only because their flexible, fit in my pocket, but i'm just addicted because

their super cool and the possibilities are endless.

:superman: :batmanblack: :flash::robin::spidey: :deathstroke: :wolvie::cap: :blackspidey: :colossus: :hulk: :spiderham: :blackcat: :emmafrostdiamondform: :emmafrost: :six: :powergirl: :deadpool::cable: :GreyHulk: :daredevil:

p.s sorry for getting carried away with the smileys.

Sorry but this contest is over.

Its been over a week since the contest ended... And theres no new contest yet, I'm going thru contest withdrawl... Need new contest to spark my interest....

Contests happen when the staff want them to happen and they aren't compulsory...

The cynic in me might think that these comments were because you are only interested in MMMV for the free prizes? <_< Either that or since you've joined your only 5 posts are in contest threads... :verymad:

T.

Contests are not as easy to happen as many may think.

I'm very dissapointed in your comments chewie, this pisses off the contest originators!

It's people like you that hurt others chances and you don't actively participate, only in freebies.

Its been over a week since the contest ended... And theres no new contest yet, I'm going thru contest withdrawl... Need new contest to spark my interest....

Chewie, free minimates are a great thing, but don't abuse it. I admit, I admit, I joined a long time back at hopes of winning free minimates, and though I still do, that's not what keeps me coming back. It's Ady, he's got me on a leash. :tongue: Really though, try to become active in the community.

Guest EpicNick1985

uh...really?

well like i mentioned before i'm new here, and i dont know how to

tell when a contest is new or old or even which are the new ones.

uh...really?

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...ost&p=26624

Was probably a giveaway... ( no not that sort of giveaway :P ) :)

Did you read the posts before yours that were congratulating the winners?

Seriously guys... Did we get stuck on stupid in here today or what?

T.

No worries mechman. It really helps if you read the last page of posts to get the idea that it is over. Once the winners have been announced, the contest is over.

uh...really?

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...ost&p=26624

Was probably a giveaway... ( no not that sort of giveaway )

Did you read the posts before yours that was contgratulating the winners?

Seriously guys... Did we get stuck on stupid in here today or what?

T.

I really don't understand why it happens. If you read the contest details, why don't you read the thread. For some reason it's always the non-frequent visitors.

Wow my innocent post led to some serious arguments... And I am not someone just after freebies, I look at the site on a daily basis and read different things, sorry that I don't post that often but I feel like I don't get as into it as everyone else. Since I joined I have only posted in contests but I enjoy them for making a custom Minimate or whatever the challenge is. My post in no way was all about the freebies, and WHATS WITH ALL THE NEGATIVITY? This site is supposed to be about Minimate interest and other stuff, but it seems like some people are just angry or for some reason everyone has a short fuse... Just need to calm all the arguing and remember why we all came here... Sorry if anyone thought my post was anything but an honest comment that I missed the excitement of doing a custom Minimate and trying to stay within a given set of guidelines... But maybe for those who complained about how I had only written a few messages since I joined, maybe with this reaction I got off my post I was justified in being afraid to post.