UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Happy 100th Birthday buttheadsmate!

groundhog7s

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays old friend! Very, very old friend.  At least I'm assuming it's 100 candles this year. If not, it's got to be close, right? It's hard to remember specifics (since I've been gone so long), but I do remember you being quite elderly back in the days of my being a MMMV regular. Not like I have to explain having a hard to remembering things to an old timer such as yourself.

Again, hoping for an amazing day for you Mr. Beavis. I know me posting here pales in comparison to the birthday message you get from the queen when you turn your age, but maybe this'll brighten your day just a little nonetheless.

4 hours ago, groundhog7s said:

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays old friend! Very, very old friend.  At least I'm assuming it's 100 candles this year. If not, it's got to be close, right? It's hard to remember specifics (since I've been gone so long), but I do remember you being quite elderly back in the days of my being a MMMV regular. Not like I have to explain having a hard to remembering things to an old timer such as yourself.

Again, hoping for an amazing day for you Mr. Beavis. I know me posting here pales in comparison to the birthday message you get from the queen when you turn your age, but maybe this'll brighten your day just a little nonetheless.

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in the world ..... 

groundhog7s ......I'd like to say I've missed you , I'd like to say it , I really would .

I haven't ;)

Thanks guys.

8 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in the world ..... 

groundhog7s ......I'd like to say I've missed you , I'd like to say it , I really would .

I haven't ;)

Thanks guys.

Honestly, I really only noticed your birthday was coming up last week when I was checking here to see if you were still alive.

• 2 weeks later...