Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdyCarter

Chat V2

22 posts in this topic

It became apparent last night that our current chat solution wasn't perfect.

We now have an intergrated chat system. It knows who you are... (which is cool)

Its also seemingly firewall proof which a few people should appreciated!

Whats better is right at the bottom of the forum index it tells you if anyone is chatting!

Definitely a lot sweeter!

Glomit

If peopel could give it a quick test and see if its working for them it'd be appreciated.

We'll have to sort out regular chattishness again too...

Awesome! Nice work Ady.

Excellent work Ady...I'm loving the boards new look :biggrin:

It all works for me now i just need to manage a few hours spare to actually get in there and talk to people :blush:

Works for me! I like it!

uhm...i dont really know how to access the chat function so if someone could explain it that would be great :D

Look at the top of ANY page.

See the word chat?

DOH! ><

nice I'm up and running in there. do we have scheduled chat times?

Figured since the board is kinda quiet right now, and I obsessivly refresh, who wants to chat? I'll be in there, so put a sound on if I don't respond.

Speaking of, when ARE the scheduled chats?

Speaking of, when ARE the scheduled chats?

We've never really focused on a certain day or time. We got a few small chats together on Fridays, but it died off after a while.

I'd love to get a schedule going, so that folks know to stop in, but since we are scattered amongst every time zone on the planet, its not been easy to nail down.

For me, just about any day during the week is good from about 11:00 CST to 17:00 CST, and on weekends after 18:00 CST.

Maybe we could attempt another Friday chat this week.

TBT! suggested that we chat on Saturday, so he can fill us all in on Wizard World Los Angeles. Chat will now be Saturday, March 17th. Starting at 13:00 PST (16:00 EST, 21:00 in the UK). BE THERE! Well...here...

Could we get a scheduled chat again? I flip through the site as I know others are during less active periods, and wish I could be talking to others. Maybe not a scheduled chat, just... I guess I want people to use it more. :P

Might want to see if we can set up something scheduled for SDCC. Anyone that's going up for that?

Might want to see if we can set up something scheduled for SDCC. Anyone that's going up for that?

I'm sure we can sort something, it's just finding a time when craziness is not happening! the SDCC week seems to always run away with me :)

T.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0